Attention, people! Satyre creates a "hostile environment!"

BOP

Just so you know.

Libprogs are a humorless lot, but I repeat myself. They also don't do well with snark, snide comments, or sarcasm. Well, except when they do it. Then it's totally okay.

H/T to the Chicks.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/20236/

Editor’s note: Below is a satirical column penned by University of Michigan student Omar Mahmood, who writes for both the mainstream campus newspaper The Michigan Daily and the conservative independent publication the Michigan Review. Or at least he did.

After his column was published last week, Mahmood tells The College Fix: “I received a call from the editorial editor [of the Daily] telling me that I had created a ‘hostile environment’ among the editorial staff and that someone had felt threatened because of what I had written … The issue had been taken to the editor in chief who procured a bylaw by which I was given an ultimatum to leave the Review or leave the Daily within a week. I was not allowed to know the name of the offended individuals.” He added the newspaper’s leaders are “forcing me to write a letter of apology as a condition for staying on the Daily” and suspended his regular column in the Daily.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
His last column should read;

"It has come to my attention that free speech only extends as far as ones political power and that my words have proven unacceptable to some with more power than I to which I say 'God live the king and #### you very much."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
His last column should read;

"It has come to my attention that free speech only extends as far as ones political power and that my words have proven unacceptable to some with more power than I to which I say 'God live the king and #### you very much."

:yay: