Logical Summary of Ferguson Riots from a Black Man's Perspec

RPMDAD

As he says this is gonna piss a lot of people off.

[video=youtube;5f0mVn0HH6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f0mVn0HH6U[/video]

PJay

Yes! Thanks for posting. Love him! We have a black fella that works for us that agrees with this 100% and he hates Obama.

PJay

You said the magic words.............A guy at WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes. Good worker he is...loves to work. I respect him highly. He drank a lot but has now turned his life around. Goes to AA and also pays to live in a home for alcoholics. Not cheap to live there. Carries his Bible in his vehicle. Little hard to understand on the phone because he stutters, but not so much in person. Good man and proud to have him working with us.

Last edited:

baxter

SPOT ON!!!!
Let me ask you this,,,,If Michael Brown had not robbed the store of the cigars, would he be alive today? The answer is yes more than likely. I don't care you get my drift,,,,,the guy was white, black, green or blue, he was caught red handed on video stealing from the store,,,,,, yet everyone wants justice for him,,,,,i don't get it,,,,,, how the hell is this a race issue????? He then walks down the middle of the street with cigars in hand and when questioned by a police officer, he punches the officer in the face,,,,,officer shoots mr brown,,,, (strike two),,,, the Brown comes at officer,,,,(strike three,,,,game over,,,,justice is served)
Again, I don't care what color an individual is,,,,when you break the law, you pay the price, when a cop says freeze, you should freeze. Had he froze when the cop said so,,,,,,,,you get my drift

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hannity should have the guy on.

Limbaugh should play this vid.

Boehner, McConnell, should invite the guy to testify to congress.

Now.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What a site it would be to see Oreos being thown in congress.

The ONLY reason this sort of nonsense is going, that Al Sharpton and race baiting is now being run out of the White House is because there is NO opposition. None. There is no one on the right even speaking back against this sort of destructive nonsense. Which is why some guy in his back yard is being cited as the voice of rebuttal.

The GOP simply wishes to not offend and that is not leadership.

PJay

How many arrests were made in Ferguson and how many are still in jail?

Zilch will remain. Skin color gets free pass.

Same with the guy in the video. Example:When I say they're behaving like apes I am called a racist.

This guy does it.........crickets....