Compression Clothing

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
So this is not an advertisement, but a word of mouth recommendation. If you, or any loved one, needs compression clothing, I am going to recommend Tommie Copper. I know Montel Williams recommends Tommie Copper, but my opinion is more important to you I'm sure.

I do not normally say "try this", especially when the item is expensive, but do try this if you or a loved one needs, or may need compression clothing. Make sure to pick "recovery" for full compression clothing. From what I understand the "performance" line is not the same compression.

I'm currently wearing two compression sleeves and a compression shirt, and I'm functioning like a human being. This is noteworthy, especially when I woke up this morning and couldn't move.

The only downside I've encountered, besides cost of course, is that there are special laundry instructions. So I just wash in cool water and air dry. It's more of an inconvenience than anything else. But I want to keep this stuff in good condition, so follow the laundry instructions...

This would make a great Christmas gift too! :lol:

I have a coupon for anybody that's interested. It is good until 12/7/14, for 15% off ENJOY15

http://www.tommiecopper.com/

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Thank you for that. I was wondering about their stuff. My big issue is a hip and I was pondering if their shorts would make it more better.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Thank you for that. I was wondering about their stuff. My big issue is a hip and I was pondering if their shorts would make it more better.

Only when you are wearing it. :lol: Seriously, I'm achy and so on, but I'm moving and working and functioning, when this morning I didn't think I was going to make it.

I do indeed notice a marked improvement with Tommie Copper versus other cheap compression clothing, or when I do not wear it.

My recommendation has been made on my own personal observations over a period of time. Also noteworthy, my husband keeps encouraging me to order more Tommie Copper, by name. He wants me to have enough to wear for every day of the week. :lol:

2BRN2B

No Question
I have a couple of compression shirts by Tommie Copper and they've helped tremendously with my back. I'm on my feet a lot and tend to do a lot of heavy lifting.
Well worth the money.