Where to buy Christmas Tree

Furyus67

I live in Saint Inigoes. Where is the closest place to buy a Christmas Tree. I recently moved here and where I grew up there was a tree lot in almost every parking lot. Down here I haven't seen one.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I don't know if it's still there, but there used to be a Christmas tree farm off of Grayson's Road, which is off of Villa Road in St. Inigoes.

1stGenSMIB

This is not close to you, but I always get one from The Center for Life Enrichment in Hollywood. I'd much rather give them $40 than Lowe's, Wal-Mart,etc.. I spend enough money at Lowe's already. :-/

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Lowe's and or Home Depot. If you're a vet, you'll get 10% off all the time on anything, plus the cashier here gave me an extra $5 off just because I reminded her of her dad.....

I live in Saint Inigoes. Where is the closest place to buy a Christmas Tree. I recently moved here and where I grew up there was a tree lot in almost every parking lot. Down here I haven't seen one.

The BEST trees around are sold by the Mechanicsville Optimist Club at the McKay's in Charlotte Hall and the MVFD Carnival Lot at the corner of Rt 5 and Hills Club Road. All money raised in the sales goes to support youth in St. Mary's County.

The feed store- Chicken Scratch- in Park Hall has trees and so does every grocery store in the county. 30$ at food lion right now.

sdm

christmas tree

The feed store- Chicken Scratch- in Park Hall has trees and so does every grocery store in the county. 30$ at food lion right now.

hi what food lion currently has them for 30$??? and are they sitting out so you can walk around and look at them?

Stovebolt

You might also consider supporting your local Southern Maryland farmer by visiting a local choose and cut tree farm :) The listing in the link above is pretty comprehensive.

Thanks!