Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Piece of $hit Neighbor

Was your dog injured from the other dog, or injured from your fence?

Smilin on a cloudy day wharf rat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ICit View Post
    how big is your back yard? and I guess its a chain link fence?

the electric fence is perfect.... 3 ft to be on the safe side.... and use 3 wires... LOL this way if he tries to squeeze thru he will get the shock of his life.. it wont take long for him to figure it out.

We have two dog areas. One is a split rail with wire mesh and the other is just wire mesh and stakes. Both areas are off the road but within our property lines. Neither butt up against somebody else's line.
    My issue is that he'll sue us when his dog gets zapped.
    No matter what we do he's going to sue us. That's his game. Doesn't matter what his part might be.
    Even if he's guilty as can be (and he is) It'll cost us one way or the other with a counter suit.
    Again, he lives for this $hit.
    If it's got titties, or tires you know it's gonna be trouble. - Words of wisdom from my Uncle John.

3. 12-05-2014, 02:58 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Was your dog injured from the other dog, or injured from your fence?
    Most likely from the fence being in the way and her trying to fight him through it.
    If it's got titties, or tires you know it's gonna be trouble. - Words of wisdom from my Uncle John.

Quote Originally Posted by wharf rat View Post
    We have two dog areas. One is a split rail with wire mesh and the other is just wire mesh and stakes. Both areas are off the road but within our property lines. Neither butt up against somebody else's line.
    My issue is that he'll sue us when his dog gets zapped.
    No matter what we do he's going to sue us. That's his game. Doesn't matter what his part might be.
    Even if he's guilty as can be (and he is) It'll cost us one way or the other with a counter suit.
    Again, he lives for this $hit.
    :battingeyes:.... but you are taking every steps to keep the deer from eating your shrubs and damaging the fence and also you are keeping your dogs in.
    Some people are like Slinkies.... not really good for anything,
    but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by ICit View Post
    :battingeyes:.... but you are taking every steps to keep the deer from eating your shrubs and damaging the fence and also you are keeping your dogs in.
    Funny how the law works in favor of the aholes of the world.
    Can already give you his defense/suit.

Calvert County 7-6-401.
    Animals At Large.
    B-1
    When a person is in physical pursuit of an animal that is accidentally at-large, the animal will not be deemed at-large.

"I was in pursuit of my dog and he ran into the electric fence that Mr. Wharf haphazardly place along the fence line."

Seems like a stretch right? Most likely wouldn't wash in the local court giving his record.
    But then, the appeals would start. That's where most people are going to lose and where he'll double down on you. I don't have the time to waste or desire to pay a lawyer because his dog runs wild, but that's where it would go.

We've seen it happen to our neighbors and its always cost them. Be it time, money and or frustration.
    In the end, nothing changed.

Get a pet tiger, that will take care of his dog.

A nice refreshing bowl of anti freeze may do the trick. Or if you know anyone that has a paintball or airsoft gun you can keep handy? Unless of course he can see your house and maybe see you light his dog up. I feel for you, that's a terrible situation.

BB gun. If the dog is full blood stupid, the BB gun will not teach it a lesson and you will need something more powerful...

Quote Originally Posted by wharf rat View Post
    "I was in pursuit of my dog and he ran into the electric fence that Mr. Wharf haphazardly place along the fence line."
    What electric fence? *wink*
    Go back and search before you rock back that Pez dispenser of Stupid called a mouth. ~ Pete

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TPD View Post
    BB gun.
    Great idea!

Wharf, shoot your neighbor with a BB gun.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 2