Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Piece of $hit Neighbor

How is the dog getting through your fence?
    A reply from you to this message will not be possible. I can't have an adult conversation w/ you in this environment anyhow.

"You croc wearing, fake coach bag wearing fake tanner you. Take that." ~ Author unknown

"Love your haters - they're your biggest fans."

"You know you are absolutely f'ing amazing when people you don't even know hate you."

Quote Originally Posted by Chasey_Lane View Post
    that's what I was thinking. Guess I missed something earlier in the thread.
    Its a shame youth is wasted on young people

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Great idea!

Wharf, shoot your neighbor with a BB gun.
    He meant the dog, but shooting the neighbor would probably work better.
    Having too much ammunition in the house is like having too much fuel in your aircraft; the only time you have too much is when you're on fire.

The Second Amendment "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Smilin on a cloudy day wharf rat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasey_Lane View Post

He's not getting inside the fenced areas. He runs along the outside of them, biting through the mesh and causing our dogs to turn on one another if they're out together.

One of our dogs always gets up with me at 5. She's has a quick out, does her business and right back in routine. She was out by herself on Friday morning during this encounter. As soon as I opened the door, she charged the corner of the yard, they went at it with each dog on opposite sides of the fence. Our dog most likely hurt herself charging and hitting the fence head on. She has one small puncture mark on her nose too.

In twelve plus years we've only had one escape from our compound. Once, during the big dog phase, one of them climb over the rails just to be with my wife. If we were still in the days of big dogs, the neighbors dog would have already been dead. Our girl would've had him for breakfast.

Talked with a county cop and a lawyer. Getting things in order now.
    As somebody else mentioned, there's no law against being a D*ck. I have a plan to take care of it, that's well within the law, and the dog, at worst just being uncomfortable for a few seconds.
    The azzhat may hurt a little longer depending on how he reacts.

We don't need, or want this in our lives but something has to give.
    Last edited by wharf rat; 12-08-2014 at 12:44 PM.
    If it's got titties, or tires you know it's gonna be trouble. - Words of wisdom from my Uncle John.

I hope it all works out for you Wharf.
    You have become responsible forever, for what you have tamed. "Antoine de Saint Exupery"

Quote Originally Posted by wharf rat View Post
    Let our dog out this morning and once again the neighbors dog is wandering through our yard. They fought (through the fence) and now our dog is hurt. She's hunched over and not walking very well.

Multiple neighbors have complained. Animal control knows the situation with this guy. He's been to court but manages to get out of it every time.

I could call A.C. but unless it's on video or they actually see it, it's pointless. He knows and plays the system to his advantage. Lately, it seems he's always out during the evening and early morning dark hours, when A.C.'s not on duty. Hard to film him then as well. Sometimes he's with the dog and sometimes not.

What's it going to take?

It's taking a lot for me, not to go and beat his ass down right now, but that's just what he wants.

If the vet says something's seriously wrong I may just give in.

I really need to know what I can do legally, on my own, just to keep the dog from roaming through the property. It's nothing against A.C. but the system's not working in this case.

It's honestly to the point that I'd shoot the dog (or better yet the neighbor) if I could legally.

For anybody who knows me, yeah, that's how bad it's gotten.
    Get some of this.....and one of these.....might be worth the investment.

This reminded me of the story of the neighbor's dog who, years ago, used to make a beeline for Dad's car every morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CHAIN LINK FENCE.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	105952  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

I've solved a similar situation using the BB-gun approach. Find yourself a nice 10-pump .17 gun and dial it in. When the dog comes around, a well placed shot to the @ss will do the job. The dog might play off the first one but after experiencing a second one, they will get the point. It's negative reinforcement obviously and doesn't injure the dog.

I have a plan to take care of it, that's well within the law, and the dog, at worst just being uncomfortable for a few seconds.
    The azzhat may hurt a little longer depending on how he reacts.
    You plan to punish the dog because its owner is irresponsible?
    A reply from you to this message will not be possible. I can't have an adult conversation w/ you in this environment anyhow.

"You croc wearing, fake coach bag wearing fake tanner you. Take that." ~ Author unknown

"Love your haters - they're your biggest fans."

"You know you are absolutely f'ing amazing when people you don't even know hate you."

Smilin on a cloudy day wharf rat's Avatar
    There's going to be an article about our P.O.S. neighbor on the Baynet tomorrow.
    Though innocent until proven guilty should apply, in this case I wish we could hang him now. In reality, I know he'll skate just like he always seems to do.
    The pervert was released the same day he was charged.

From Case Search- 4-7-16

SEX OFF 4TH DEG-SEX CONTACT
    STALKING
    ASSAULT-SEC DEGREE
    PEEPING TOM
    Last edited by wharf rat; 04-13-2016 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Jumped the gun with false info plus my neighbor's a sue happy maniac.
    If it's got titties, or tires you know it's gonna be trouble. - Words of wisdom from my Uncle John.

There's going to be an article about our P.O.S. neighbor on the Baynet tomorrow.
    Though innocent until proven guilty should apply, in this case I wish we could hang him now. In reality, I know he'll skate just like he always seems to do.
    Was told it involves a 14 year old.
    The pervert was released the same day he was charged.

From Case Search- 4-7-16

SEX OFF 4TH DEG-SEX CONTACT
    STALKING
    ASSAULT-SEC DEGREE
    PEEPING TOM
    Sheesh Wharf, you don't deserve this aggravation. You are such a peace loving guy who just tries to spread the joy through your music; which I love. I can't stand to think that one of your furry friends that I have seen in your videos was attacked. I hope they nail your neighbor this time. I will look on Baynet tomorrow. Hang in there; so to speak.
    Last edited by littlelady; 04-13-2016 at 04:30 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 2