Raining much

Roman

out there?
It's cloudy with intermittent sprinkles. I live on Pax River, so it's kind of muggy here in Lusby. So I guess this is where you'll brag about your weather, and the fact that you have your speedos on while replying right? :killingme

It's cloudy with intermittent sprinkles. I live on Pax River, so it's kind of muggy here in Lusby. So I guess this is where you'll brag about your weather, and the fact that you have your speedos on while replying right? :killingme

Not really, been cloudy a lot. A few sprinkles the other night is all. 50 degrees. Only a few freezes so far. Not bad for Dec.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
My husband just came in to get some water, his shirt is soaked. It's a balmy 80 degrees here right now. We're decorating the Jeep for a Christmas parade, so nice out, we have the top off.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's been raining here all day, gray and gloomy. If it were snow I could be happy.

It's been raining here all day, gray and gloomy. If it were snow I could be happy.

Checked into a train ride from here to Denver yesterday. I want to go around Jan./Feb. And check out the snow covered Rockies. Not bad $100 and up round trip. Train station about 4-5 miles from me.