Employment Opportunity

GopherM

Darwin was right
My company is actively looking for a qualified weather forecaster. The position has been advertised for more than a month and this is a must fill position. If you have experience as a weather forecaster or know someone that has and is interested in working in the local area please visit the PAE website and search under the Careers tab.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
My company is actively looking for a qualified weather forecaster. The position has been advertised for more than a month and this is a must fill position. If you have experience as a weather forecaster or know someone that has and is interested in working in the local area please visit the PAE website and search under the Careers tab.

Do we have to provide our own quarter for flipping or is this equipment provided?

GregV814

well, I like the odds....You can be right only about 30% of the time, wear Armani suits and still be admired by talking head "reporters" !!! Plus I already know terms like approaching front, cirrus cloud formations, high and low tides and prevailing winds from the North Northwest....