A rope swing

TPD

the poor dad
Apparently a rope swing hanging from a tree is considered racist. Some St Marys College students were offended by one in the woods on campus and cut it down. This has created a #### storm among the students there. What a bunch of whiny ass liberals at that place. They better not be cuttin down my rope swing or I will give them something to whine about!

bilbur

Apparently a rope swing hanging from a tree is considered racist. Some St Marys College students were offended by one in the woods on campus and cut it down. This has created a #### storm among the students there. What a bunch of whiny ass liberals at that place. They better not be cuttin down my rope swing or I will give them something to whine about!

It's a liberal arts college, I don't know how they ever attend class with all of the protesting they do.

SG_Player1974

It's a liberal arts college, I don't know how they ever attend class with all of the protesting they do.

I always laugh at those idiots! They walk around in their torn up flannel shirts, corduroy pants, and beanie caps while mommy and daddy spend tens of thousands a year paying their tuition!

The epitome of hypocrisy.