Girl says “I Sign & Photo BF’s Penis Before He Leaves House

Misfit

Lawful neutral

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Someone posted this on fb, I tried to find the youtube video to post. Glad someone did, this is nuts.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
No one told this woman that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe your bf is butt ugly.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Maybe she's taking the pics for identification purposes?

"Oh, it's you! Now I remember...."

PeoplesElbow

I have a coworker whose ex-wife insisted on smelling his junk whenever he came home. I told him if he ever cheated he needed to make it anal.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I have a coworker whose ex-wife insisted on smelling his junk whenever he came home. I told him if he ever cheated he needed to make it anal.

Seriously? If that was a true situation, (I don't doubt he told you the story) then HE's the one with the bigger problem for allowing it to happen. I would kick someone to the curb PDQ if they mistrusted me that much and attempted to require me to prove anything in THAT way.

Gone. PDQ

PeoplesElbow

Seriously? If that was a true situation, (I don't doubt he told you the story) then HE's the one with the bigger problem for allowing it to happen. I would kick someone to the curb PDQ if they mistrusted me that much and attempted to require me to prove anything in THAT way.

Gone. PDQ

She was a complete nut job, she ran afoul of the law and could have cost him his security clearance and he dumped her to the curb real quick. He said he was with her because she could do something really really well.....