Speaking of Facebook...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just received an email "from them" saying that my account password had been reset due to suspicious activity, click here to reset it. The "here" was some foreign link, not Facebook, and the sending address wasn't FB, either.

So be aware, folks, and don't fall for phishing schemes.

2BRN2B

No Question
Facebook usually asks you to confirm suspicious activity or access directly from within Facebook, i.e. you'll see it when you log in. With further direction stating that if you do not recognize the device or POA (point of access or entry), to change your password.

I fully believe Facebook is the devil. :)

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Facebook usually asks you to confirm suspicious activity or access directly from within Facebook, i.e. you'll see it when you log in. With further direction stating that if you do not recognize the device or POA (point of access or entry), to change your password.

I fully believe Facebook is the devil. :)

Amen. And Zuckerman and all his billions are increasing as he and his continue to take advantage of all the ignorant forlorn lemmings that use the site.....

Those that do are owned by FB.

bilbur

Amen. And Zuckerman and all his billions are increasing as he and his continue to take advantage of all the ignorant forlorn lemmings that use the site.....

Those that do are owned by FB.

How is he taking advantage, I thought Facebook was free.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
How is he taking advantage, I thought Facebook was free.

Free? You notice that anything you post you give to Facebook to do with as they please, right? You may not give them money directly, but they make a fortune on the lemmings who use it.

acommondisaster

Never click on unsolicited links in emails, even if you think it might be legit. If you do, you're asking for a malware infestation.

Instead of clicking on the link, type in the legit URL by hand if it's a site you deal with.

And it's not Zuckerberg et al sending those fake links. It's more likely some eastern european or far eastern company. Facebook makes the bigger portion of their money from datamining and ads.