Mr President, you see racism everywhere

mAlice

professional daydreamer
This woman is a trip :lol:

[video=youtube;rgcz8eq8BLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgcz8eq8BLA[/video]

Hijinx

Where is old Midnight and why isn't he here calling Judge Jeanine a racist.

LMAO I particularly liked seeing Al Sharpton and Joe Biden sitting next to each other. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle dumber, Pick which one you want to call dumber.

Neither of those idiots could pour piss out of a boot with a hole in the toe and directions on the heel.

Could anyone in their wildest imagination picture John Kennedy having George Wallace or David Duke in the White house as an adviser?

Yet Sharpton is there with Obama, and the Iranian Valerie Jarrett.

Midnightrider

Where is old Midnight and why isn't he here calling Judge Jeanine a racist.

LMAO I particularly liked seeing Al Sharpton and Joe Biden sitting next to each other. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle dumber, Pick which one you want to call dumber.

Neither of those idiots could pour piss out of a boot with a hole in the toe and directions on the heel.

Could anyone in their wildest imagination picture John Kennedy having George Wallace or David Duke in the White house as an adviser?

Yet Sharpton is there with Obama, and the Iranian Valerie Jarrett.

She isn't a racist, she is just an entertainer reading a script written to enflame racists. You guys keep sucking down the spin and they will keep feeding it to you.

Maybe you can explain how electing a black president was supposed to end centuries of racial tensions? I certainly didn't have that naïve expectation.

Hijinx

She isn't a racist, she is just an entertainer reading a script written to enflame racists. You guys keep sucking down the spin and they will keep feeding it to you.

Maybe you can explain how electing a black president was supposed to end centuries of racial tensions? I certainly didn't have that naïve expectation.

Whatever caused you to vote for Obama is proof positive that you are Naive.
Anyone who thought that a man with no experience that came out of the cold with absolutely no vetting and became President and could perform that job was naive.
Worse than naive a freaking moron.

Midnightrider

Anyone who thought that a man with no experience that came out of the cold with absolutely no vetting and became President and could perform that job was naive.
Naïve is you voting for McCain and Romney and thinking you were going to get anything different. I have voted libertarian/independent for several elections now. Big government social conservatives like you have ruined the GOP.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Naïve is you voting for McCain and Romney and thinking you were going to get anything different. I have voted libertarian/independent for several elections now. Big government social conservatives like you have ruined the GOP.

So take THAT Jinx. It's obvious that laying blame for the ruination of the GOP is the core reason Obama sees racism everywhere. 'Course, that's basis for Midnight's ebonic reasoning.

SamSpade

Jeanine :lol:

He does see racism everywhere. It's boring.

My concern about it is this- did you ever know someone who seemed to always find fault with you?
Especially when you tried your absolute best to do the right thing, and they STILL found *something* wrong?

What did you do after that, if you're a normal human being?

You ignore them. You dismiss their remarks. If you are always at fault, there is no point in spinning your wheels endlessly.
You are wasting your time trying to satisfy someone who refuses to ever be satisfied, because solving the 'problem' isn't their aim.

You learn to tune them out and ignore anything else they say.

If you want to address a problem seriously, you don't eke out every single possible smidgen of an occurrence to bludgeon someone with it.
I refuse to walk on eggshells for someone if it means they will STILL flip out at me after I've wasted my life trying to not offend them.

PsyOps

Pixelated
But that idiot "black" president did. So he deserves all the credit for failing...and deserves even more for making it so much worse.

No he didn't. I don't think he had any intentions of trying to reduce racial tensions. Every racially-charged incident he has thrown his opinion in on it and taken sides. Hiring THE-MOST-RACIALLY-DIVISIVE attorney generals we've ever had. Inviting Sharpton to the Whitehouse numerous times. This president has made it obvious he desires a more racially divided country. I think he has been a raving success at it.

Midnightrider

No he didn't. I don't think he had any intentions of trying to reduce racial tensions. Every racially-charged incident he has thrown his opinion in on it and taken sides. Hiring THE-MOST-RACIALLY-DIVISIVE attorney generals we've ever had. Inviting Sharpton to the Whitehouse numerous times. This president has made it obvious he desires a more racially divided country. I think he has been a raving success at it.

more likely he just has a different perception of the issues and a different opinion of what being racially divisive means.

you guys see changing the status quo as racially divisive where as he sees it as essential to ending racial strife.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
you guys see changing the status quo as racially divisive where as he sees it as essential to ending racial strife.

Are you kidding? This guy does everything he can to divide the races. The "status quo" was changed at least a generation ago - I am 51 years old and black people have been mainstream for as long as I can remember. In fact, there is more racial strife now than I have ever known in my lifetime.

Obama is not stupid. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Midnightrider

Are you kidding? This guy does everything he can to divide the races. The "status quo" was changed at least a generation ago - I am 51 years old and black people have been mainstream for as long as I can remember. In fact, there is more racial strife now than I have ever known in my lifetime.

Obama is not stupid. He knows exactly what he's doing.

thats the perception of a middle aged white woman. The middle aged black women i know dont share your opinion. I was actually surprised by one of my tailgating friends. She is early sixties, black and well to do. I have seen her numerous times criticze young black men about how they are acting or talking and how they need to better represent themselves. I assumed she was on the law and order side of furgeson until i saw her post something on FB about farrakan 'speaking the truth' about Michael Brown. I would have never guessed that her perception was so different than mine. But then again i haven't had her lifetime of experiences.
If you are 51 there was certainly more racial strife at other times in your life, wether you remember it that way or not.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
thats the perception of a middle aged white woman. The middle aged black women i know dont share your opinion.

That doesn't make them right. A lot of this crap is media manufactured. Seriously, how much racial tension do you see in your every day life? If you're white, how many black people do you encounter who obviously hate you? If you're black, how many white people give you a hard time when you're just trying to buy pet food or gas up your car?

When I go out and about, black people are no different than whites in the way they comport themselves and interact. I have seen hostility a couple of times from specific people that I perceived as racial, but not some widespread loathing. As a general rule it's normal interaction.

Obama acts like black people still can't sit at the lunch counter. Still can't drink out of the public fountain, and the only work available to them is being a laborer or a maid. The fact is that blacks have just as much opportunity in this country as whites do, and the only reason the ghettos are filled with black people is because of the Al Sharptons, Jessie Jacksons, Louis Farrakahns, and yes the Barack Obamas of the world who keep telling them that they don't stand a chance in "the white man's world". Even though you can point to any number of successful black men and women in this country, INCLUDING the President of the United States who spouts this stupid ####.