I have decided....

mamatutu

mama to two
...that pygmy goats might be the cutest animals ever. They seem to have become very popular, lately. I have seen some really cute videos. Here is one of them. I want one!

mamatutu

mama to two
Kat, from the videos I have seen, they are the happiest animals in the world. A joy to watch. However, we must be careful what we wish for! :lol:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I pass a farm that sells them all the time and one day I know I'll stop and end up bringing one home, just not sure how the dogs will feel, but knowing my dogs, they'll treat it just like another pup.

mamatutu

mama to two
I pass a farm that sells them all the time and one day I know I'll stop and end up bringing one home, just not sure how the dogs will feel, but knowing my dogs, they'll treat it just like another pup.

I totally think you will do that, and it would be awesome. Be sure to let us know and post pics!

Your dogs would probably be cool with that addition, but my two 15+ senior cats would not stand for it. Hissss and all that! :lol: Your dogs are beautiful....'like' seeing their pics. :smile:

sockgirl77

:yay:

Attachments

• goats.jpg
    goats.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 355