NyQuil Stout

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
I was trying to create a Holiday Stout, screwed up my measurements of spices and used way too much star anise. If you like licorice, this is your beer. I'm still looking at getting it right and making a good holiday beer. Anyone else brew? I'd like to hear what combos of spices you have used.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
My husband made a molasses beer that smelled great and tasted like syrup if it makes you feel any better. :huggy:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Tasted one last night, if Guinness and Ouzo had a baby, this it is. Not my favorite, but drinkable. I think my Chocolate Stout is going to come out better.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I did a strawberry lager once. I didn't calculate the sugar in the strawberries correctly so it overcarbonated. I lost about a case of bottles to the explosions.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
I did a strawberry lager once. I didn't calculate the sugar in the strawberries correctly so it overcarbonated. I lost about a case of bottles to the explosions.

:lol: I had an Imperial Stout do that to me. They started going off in the middle of the night and scared the crap out of me.