Army V. Navy (picture)

bulldog

Excellent weather, good game.

20141213_145045.jpg

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Were the unis just a one game thing? Never been to an Army-Navy, but would love to. Being Navy myself, and my deceased dad Army. I like Navy winning, but I feel very badly for Army now. They just can't catch a break when they need to.

bulldog

Were the unis just a one game thing? Never been to an Army-Navy, but would love to. Being Navy myself, and my deceased dad Army. I like Navy winning, but I feel very badly for Army now. They just can't catch a break when they need to.

One time deal. They have new uniforms at every A/N game. This was our 11th time going and these were, by far, the best we've seen. You can buy the shirts online too.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I wonder why the Taliban, Somali pirates and Al-Queda can't tell when the SEALS are sneaking up on them. That parachute is a damn give away. Maybe they only parachute in when there's no moonlight. :sarcasm: (for HANK, BACON and the other haters).

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Excellent weather, good game.

awesome pic! :yay: I was there too, we were up in the nosebleeds :lol: but they came in right above us! So awesome, every time. Completely forgot my good camera so all my pics are iPhone quality. I couldn't help but comment on how anti-climactic the army's parachutes were after the SEALS :lol:

bulldog

awesome pic! :yay: I was there too, we were up in the nosebleeds :lol: but they came in right above us! So awesome, every time. Completely forgot my good camera so all my pics are iPhone quality. I couldn't help but comment on how anti-climactic the army's parachutes were after the SEALS :lol:

We were in section 553 so not exactly curb side. On the 45 yard line so still a great view of the entire field. Fun times.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
We were in section 553 so not exactly curb side. On the 45 yard line so still a great view of the entire field. Fun times.

:howdy: 550! Haven't decided if we'll be going for it next year. My brother was our ticket source and now that he's graduated he's further and further down the chain for pickin's :lol: Although it seems to be easier when the games are held at Philly for the public to get good seats, as opposed to Baltimore. Plus this year it was Army's turn for first dibs.

Catman2

If you have a deal with UnderArmour, expect the unexpected.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The Army parachutists were probably Finance Clerks, and cooks.. anyone in the Army can do it (even women)... the Navy not so much, it's still something very special for them.

edinsomd

The Army parachutists were probably Finance Clerks, and cooks.. anyone in the Army can do it (even women)... the Navy not so much, it's still something very special for them.

I understand it's pretty easy to get someone to jump out of an airplane the first time.

Second time, not so much....:lmao:

bulldog

If you really want tickets and don't have a hook, call and join the Navy Blue and Gold club. It's a $50.00 membership for the "1 star" level and that will get you up to 4 tickets. When we first started going, 1 star would get club level seats if you wanted. Now it's so popular that you have to be a 4 star club member ($1,000.00 IIRC) just to get club seats. Therefore, nosebleed for us.