My cat Slash

Got adopted. The realtor was taking care of him and another realtor took him in. I couldn't find him a home and couldn't bring him with me.

mamatutu

mama to two
Got adopted. The realtor was taking care of him and another realtor took him in. I couldn't find him a home and couldn't bring him with me.

:smile: That is great news, dr. I am sure you were worried about him, and sad you couldn't take him to CO.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Slash is a cool name. I think all pets should have verbs for names.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
He has mellowed a lot. Hope she just doesn't pet him one too many times.

Many cats are like that. Some people actually have "psycho kitties" LOL I was visiting a friend who came to town that was staying at her daughter's house. She went to the bedroom to get something and I was petting the cat when she came back. She said um you should stop now because any second she may go "psycho kitty" on you. I said you should have told me that before you left me alone in the living room LOL.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Slash is a cool name. I think all pets should have verbs for names.

My cat's name is "CAT". Nothing else gets a reaction outta him except that. And even then he just looks at me. Probably bc when I'm saying his name I'm usually yelling it, "CAAATT" (get out of my way, get off my clothing, get off my table, you CAT...)