This 6:44 long video is what the web was made for...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Visually stunning. Breath taking.

What I don't get, what I NEVER get is why, on these sorts of vids, that the music MUST be awful, mindless claptrap. Maybe a video of paint drying would be accompanied by decent toons?

I'm serious. These amazing feats, the mind just exploding at the creativity, the thought, the practice, the effort that goes into the visual and then music that is so unequal to the presentation. :tap:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Visually stunning. Breath taking.

What I don't get, what I NEVER get is why, on these sorts of vids, that the music MUST be awful, mindless claptrap. Maybe a video of paint drying would be accompanied by decent toons?

I'm serious. These amazing feats, the mind just exploding at the creativity, the thought, the practice, the effort that goes into the visual and then music that is so unequal to the presentation. :tap:

I completely agree. I would have enjoyed it much more had it been accompanied by Beethoven's 5th.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
A bit too predictable for my tastes but, that would have been fabulous.

Indeed. Probably the reason it was the first thing that came to mind. I didn't really have a problem with accompanying music, but no, not what I would have chosen, either. That said, I find it highly unlikely I would have chosen anything like what you would have chosen.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Indeed. Probably the reason it was the first thing that came to mind. I didn't really have a problem with accompanying music, but no, not what I would have chosen, either. That said, I find it highly unlikely I would have chosen anything like what you would have chosen.

But, I find it highly likely that whatever YOU chose and whatever I chose, we each would have been more happier with the over all experience than with what THEY chose.

See? :buddies:

BOP

I actually didn't mind the music. I can't watch videos like that because I can't process everything that's happening. I find that when I scroll backwards to something that caught my eye, I've missed one or two segments completely. If they'd spend more than a fraction of a second on each thing, that'd be even better than the music.

I also found this while out and about.