Reset Your Body Challenge

kerriellen

I've been focusing my efforts on the gift of health for the holidays. In order to do so, I have been running challenge groups via Facebook to help folks stay on track and not gain weight during all the festivities. I have a bunch of folks who are in my Gift to Yourself challenge focusing on health and wellness along with getting ready for the holidays. It's great to see them enjoy the benefits of better health during an already stressful time of year!

I know some folks don't want to think about health until after New Years, so I am running an awesome group starting 02 January called Reset Your Body. It is going to be a three pronged approach. The head start on resetting your body, parts 1 and 2 require a purchase because they use nutritional supplements. Don't worry if you aren't able to purchase anything, parts 1 and 2 are only the first 8 days. Part 3 is completely free lasts for 3 weeks!

Part 1 - 3 Day Refresh: This nutritional program uses specially formulated shakes, healthy snacks, and delicious, easy-to-prepare meals that have been scientifically designed to help you lose weight and break the cycle of bad eating while
dramatically improving the way you feel. The kit includes 1 Shakeology nutritional shake, 2 Vanilla Fresh protein shakes, and 1 Fiber Sweep that you use along with real food prepared using great recipes. Unlike juice fasts or liquid cleanses that are high in sugar and low in protein (which can leave you feeling weak and sluggish), the 3-Day Refresh is scientifically designed to help support your metabolism while nourishing your vital organs. You purchase this from the web site. Runs from 02 January - 04 January. http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/maxrocket?bctid=3547320890001

Part 2 - 5 Day Shakeology challenge: Shakeology, known as the healthiest meal of the day, is much more than a protein shake. The combination of protein, vitamins, and minerals helps reduce hunger and food cravings. The antioxidants and phytonutrients help detoxify and protect the body against free radical damage. The adaptogen herbs help increase energy and combat stress. The prebiotics, probiotics, fiber, and digestive enzymes aid digestion and promote regularity. Shakeology is clinically proven to help you lose weight! I drink it every day, and love the energy and digestive support it gives me. You can purchase a months supply from the web site or a 5 day supply directly from me. Runs from 05-09 January. http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/maxrocket?bctid=3614324687001

Part 3 - 21 Day Clean Eating challenge: This free portion of the group will offer a complete diet guide that is tailored to your goals. You will choose a plan based on your current weight as well as if you want to lose or maintain and if you are exercising or not. Each meal plan will tell you the amount of each food group to eat each day as well at the proper portion sizes for those foods. You get to choose any foods you wish from the list so you are not limited to something you don't like. The only requirement for participation is making me your free Team Beachbody coach. Doing so gives me credit for helping you and helps me meet my goals while I'm helping you meet yours. You will never be under any obligation to buy. Runs from 10-31 January.

Please post below or PM me for more information. I hope you join my group in this challenge. I am trying to improve the quality of people's lives one person at a time!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Another pyramid scheme. If you want to lose weight, feel better and get healthy, you can do that the natural way, which is eating clean and exercising.

Toss this in the trash along with Herbalcrap!

frogman123

Another pyramid scheme. If you want to lose weight, feel better and get healthy, you can do that the natural way, which is eating clean and exercising.

Toss this in the trash along with Herbalcrap!

This. People are always looking for the next "cheat" to get in shape-- pills, special meal plans, etc. If you stop eating like crap, guess what? You'll lose weight. If you aren't sedentary all the time, guess what? You'll lose weight. It isn't rocket science and you shouldn't get discouraged if you don't lose as fast as you think you should. It needs to be a life change, not a diet.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This. People are always looking for the next "cheat" to get in shape-- pills, special meal plans, etc. If you stop eating like crap, guess what? You'll lose weight. If you aren't sedentary all the time, guess what? You'll lose weight. It isn't rocket science and you shouldn't get discouraged if you don't lose as fast as you think you should. It needs to be a life change, not a diet.

Wha??????

abcxyz

Best band name ever is "Free Beer". Put that on the sign out front and the bar will be packed every night.