Sony hackers threaten 9/11 attack

Bay_Kat

Tropical
...on movie theaters that screen ‘The Interview’

In the most shocking development yet, the Sony attackers have threatened a 9/11-like attack on movie theaters that screen Seth Rogen and James Franco’s North Korean comedy “The Interview.”

They also released the promised “Christmas gift” of files. The contents of the files are unknown but it’s called “Michael Lynton,” who is the CEO of Sony Pictures Entertainment.

“The world will be full of fear,” the message reads. “Remember the 11th of September 2001. We recommend you to keep yourself distant from the places at that time. (If your house is nearby, you’d better leave.) Whatever comes in the coming days is called by the greed of Sony Pictures Entertainment

The message accompanied another leak of internal documents and studio information. Past messages have included budgets to Sony films, salary information of top executives, and employee medical records and social security numbers.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...tack-on-movie-theaters-that-screen-interview/

I think the movie is going to stink anyway, don't think I'll take a chance going to the movies to see it.

If they blow up the movie theaters in Waldorf, where will the thugs and drug dealers hang out?

Do you actually go to the Waldorf theatre? I go several times a year and find it very nice. 56 seats per theatre, large reclining leather seats. You really think it's a haven for thugs and drug dealers?

Hijinx

Do you actually go to the Waldorf theatre? I go several times a year and find it very nice. 56 seats per theatre, large reclining leather seats. You really think it's a haven for thugs and drug dealers?

I have heard (I don't know because I never go to theaters), but I have heard that the theater in Waldorf is much cleaner and nicer, and safer than the new one across the Prince Georges County Border, Brandywine.

glhs837

Power with Control
Think I'll go five times, or maybe just go once and buy five tickets...... Or juuuuuuussssst maybe this is the most elaborate PR piece in years........hmmmmmmmm

I have heard (I don't know because I never go to theaters), but I have heard that the theater in Waldorf is much cleaner and nicer, and safer than the new one across the Prince Georges County Border, Brandywine.

My wife and I go to the Brandywine theatres too. No problems. Very nice.

glhs837

Power with Control
Screw, it time for a National Mall showing of Team America on some mongo inflatable screens.

terbear1225

while I deplore the reason that this movie was yanked, I thought it looked like a massive waste of time and money to begin with. Not exactly my cup of tea (to be fair, I almost never go to the movies anyway)