The media and integrity...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...it is interesting watching the press starting to search around for reasons to NOT keep printing the SONY stuff. They're using phrases like 'stolen property' and 'there but for the grace of god go I..." and 'responsibility' and 'context'. If SONY were some disfavored group we'd not be hearing any of this, at least not yet. Not until it was too late.

Now, obviously SONY is part of the 'in crowd' so that is the core of why they are getting a pass or, trying to get one but, it's still fascinating in the wake of how far reporting has fallen since the rise of candidate Obama that they, in general, can have these sorts of conversations in such a blatant fashion.

GoodnessME

...it is interesting watching the press starting to search around for reasons to NOT keep printing the SONY stuff. They're using phrases like 'stolen property' and 'there but for the grace of god go I..." and 'responsibility' and 'context'. If SONY were some disfavored group we'd not be hearing any of this, at least not yet. Not until it was too late.

Now, obviously SONY is part of the 'in crowd' so that is the core of why they are getting a pass or, trying to get one but, it's still fascinating in the wake of how far reporting has fallen since the rise of candidate Obama that they, in general, can have these sorts of conversations in such a blatant fashion.

We CAN NOT use "Media and Integrity" in the same sentence!! Where are we headed? Down the slippery slope of "brainwashing" and THEY are worried about "Enhanced Interrogation" GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

Last edited: