Man finds woman with ex-girlfriend's name for a free trip

Ooooh... now this is something I find interesting and would love to know how it ends up turning out. :clap:

Both say strictly platonic... after all she's in a serious relationship with a guy she's considering buying a house with and they even have a puppy together.

Buuuuut... they both agree they are hitting it off fabulously over the phone and are looking forward to spending to the month traveling the world together.

If I was a betting gal I'd say odds are good for initial chemistry to meld and complicate things by the end of the month. I sure hope they update the story when the trip is done! :popcorn:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/1...x-girlfriend-name-for-free-trip-around-world/

Jordan Axani, 28, and his then girlfriend, named Elizabeth Gallagher, booked heavily discounted round-the-world air tickets in May, but their relationship ended and he didn't want her ticket to go to waste. The ticket had a strict no-transfer policy, but since passport information was not required when booking, it can be used by any Canadian named Elizabeth Gallagher.

Axani posted his offer last month on the popular Reddit social media website, and received thousands of emails, including 18 from actual Elizabeth Gallaghers with Canadian passports.

He's now chosen his travel mate, Elizabeth Quinn Gallagher, a 23-year-old student and part-time office administrator from Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia.

"It's strictly a platonic trip. It's going to be great," Axani said.

At first the new Elizabeth Gallagher thought a trip with a stranger whose ex-girlfriend's name is the same as hers was "crazy" but she hit it off with Axani after talking on the phone with him for hours.

"It definitely did seem a little bit creepy at the beginning but now that I talked to him it's less creepy and more awesome," she said.