Plumbing for ISIS?

edinsomd

http://www.galvestondailynews.com/free/article_5f269ed2-8557-11e4-8588-37eb16686b02.html

"TEXAS CITY — A local plumber is being flooded with phone calls — and some threats — after a picture of one of his old company vehicles being used by Islamist militants in Syria was posted on Twitter."

5490869a95954_image.jpg

Now THATS advertising!

glhs837

Power with Control
There is an app on my phone; ISIS wallet No effing idea.

In quite possibly the worst luck ever, Verizon and Amex spent untold millions developing their very own mobile payment system to compete with Google Wallet. Sadly the name for it was Isis. Now changed to Softcard. But the icon still says isis

Larry Gude

Strung Out
In quite possibly the worst luck ever, Verizon and Amex spent untold millions developing their very own mobile payment system to compete with Google Wallet. Sadly the name for it was Isis. Now changed to Softcard. But the icon still says isis

WTF is it?

glhs837

Power with Control
A way to pay for stuff with your phone. Card is linked to phone. You tap your phone on the thing on the register, enter for digit pin, your paid up.

PeoplesElbow

I would say the AYDS (pronounced AIDS) diet pills of the early 80's was probably worse.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I remember those, but they were actually "chocolates".

This guy should have taken the stickers off before he traded in his truck.

Supposedly, the guy gets phone calls asking for plumbing service. He says he told the guy in Baghdad to call a local plumber for faster service.