2 NYPD officers executed in ambush

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Two NYPD officers were killed Saturday in Brooklyn as they sat in their squad car by a gunman who reportedly threatened to shoot police hours earlier on Instagram.

The gunman, a 28-year-old with a criminal record who police believe may have been acting in revenge for the deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner, killed himself moments later in a subway station. The incident left the nation's largest police department stunned, and is sure to further inflame tensions between police and Mayor Bill de Blasio, who police had already said was unwelcome at police funerals because of his perceived support for anti-police protesters.

The brazen shooting occurred at approximately 3 p.m., and left Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos dead. Police said the gunman, identified as Ismaaiyl Brinsley, appeared to be carrying out a planned assassination.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-in-car-critically-injured/

FollowTheMoney

This is what happens when the citizenry loose all respect for police. Maybe instead, (All police in the country) of being law "enforcers" first, they will be peace officers. Bad guys will always be bad guys. Police policy towards public interactions must change if respect is what they want.

SG_Player1974

Don't worry. They were police AND they were Caucasian/non-african american.

This is about as big as this story will get. :sarcasm:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
And the shooter was a good old Baltimore boy who had earlier shot his girl-friend.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I guess the NBA players got what they wanted by wearing the "I can't breathe!" T-shirts..

PeoplesElbow

So do you think Al Sharpton and the media are happy with themselves they cost two cops their lives and ruined another life.

mamatutu

mama to two
Well, this is really bad. Read between the lines in Sharpton's commentary about this incident. I hope he loses so much more weight that he disappears of the face of the earth. He is a parasite living off his own people. Many don't get that. Obama loves him. What does that tell you? I am expecting the brave who wanted to become police officers may reconsider at this point. Rest in peace brave officers Liu and Ramos. Do people understand if it wasn't for LEO our country would have been in chaos a long time ago? So many idiots. Absolutely nauseating and heart wrenching.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
So do you think Al Sharpton and the media are happy with themselves they cost two cops their lives and ruined another life.

I imagine so since last week the mobs were chanting that they wanted dead cops. Sad to say, this probably won't be the last.

Hijinx

Sharpton is known for stirring up crowds until someone is killed and then denying any relationship to the killing.

He should have been jailed after the Twana Brawley incident.

mamatutu

mama to two
The mayor isn't much help either. I think he may be gone soon.

Don't hold your breath. He is a progressive liberal married to a black woman with biracial children. He is riding the coattails of Obama. I think this whole digressive racial thing is taking hold. We have seen it doesn't take much. God bless, America. Welcome to America before MLK. Thank you Obama, you two faced in your face liar. Hele aku.

Just an after thought comment. Obama went on vacation. We need a vacation from Obama. Permanently. Oh, I mean period. Nite, y'all.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Treyvon Martin would probably have killed George Zimmerman had Zimmerman not shot him first. That's the evidence.
Ferguson could would probably have killed office what's his face had the officer not shot him first. That's the evidence.

I supposed we ought to let this play out but, I would be nice if Speaker Boehner finally spoke and laid the killing of these officers where it belongs; on President Obama. Al Sharpton is just a race hustler. The President gave him legitimacy.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Treyvon Martin would probably have killed George Zimmerman had Zimmerman not shot him first. That's the evidence.
Ferguson could would probably have killed office what's his face had the officer not shot him first. That's the evidence.

I supposed we ought to let this play out but, I would be nice if Speaker Boehner finally spoke and laid the killing of these officers where it belongs; on President Obama. Al Sharpton is just a race hustler. The President gave him legitimacy.

Throw Holder in there too.

PsyOps

Pixelated

This all starts with "no justice no peace"; this coming out of Sharpton and his band of race dividers. Anyone with a lick of sense knows exactly what this means. de Blasio, Obama, and Holder came on the heals of Sharpton's exploitation of any incident they can claim as racially motivated. It's time Sharpton is held accountable for his stirring of the racial hornet's nest. Taking incidents that have no racial component to them at all and claiming they were racially motivated. There has to be some accountability to this sort of hate speech that results in violence.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This all starts with "no justice no peace"; this coming out of Sharpton and his band of race dividers. Anyone with a lick of sense knows exactly what this means. de Blasio, Obama, and Holder came on the heals of Sharpton's exploitation of any incident they can claim as racially motivated. It's time Sharpton is held accountable for his stirring of the racial hornet's nest. Taking incidents that have no racial component to them at all and claiming they were racially motivated. There has to be some accountability to this sort of hate speech that results in violence.

That's a given but, Sharpton's not the president either. President of the United States of America Barack Obama inflamed this and gave it legitimacy totally inappropriate to the office he holds.