An Obama Caught Lying - Shocking I Know

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Michelle Obama Caught Lying About Her Racism Experience

In The Obamas: How We Deal with Our Own Racist Experiences the First lady told People Magazine:

“I tell this story – I mean, even as the first lady – during that wonderfully publicized trip I took to Target, not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn’t see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn’t anything new.”

The implication here is that because she is black this random person assumed Michelle wasn’t the First Lady, but rather an employee of Target. She tells this story in conjunction was other fabricated tales of how Barack was racially profiled by being mistaken for a waiter and valet. There’s no doubt that Michelle is trying to say her experience at the Target was a result of racial prejudice.

However, Michelle told this same story in 2012 on The Late Show with David Letterman:

“I thought I was undercover. I have to tell you something about this trip though. No one knew that was me because a woman actually walked up to me, right? I was in the detergent aisle, and she said — I kid you not — she said, ‘Excuse me, I just have to ask you something,’ and I thought, ‘Oh, cover’s blown.’ She said, ‘Can you reach on that shelf and hand me the detergent?’ I kid you not…And the only thing she said — I reached up, ’cause she was short, and I reached up, pulled it down — she said, ‘Well, you didn’t have to make it look so easy.’ That was my interaction. I felt so good. … She had no idea who I was. I thought, as soon as she walked up — I was with my assistant, and I said, ‘This is it, it’s over. We’re going to have to leave.’ She just needed the detergent.”

Notice the complete lack of racism in the original telling of the story? I’m a little confused here. How could something that wasn’t racist in 2012 all of a sudden become racist 2 years later? The obvious answer is Michelle Obama is full of sh*t and trying to make herself relatable to average black people even though she’s a pompous elitist.

mamatutu

mama to two
Michelle Obama Caught Lying About Her Racism Experience

In The Obamas: How We Deal with Our Own Racist Experiences the First lady told People Magazine:

“I tell this story – I mean, even as the first lady – during that wonderfully publicized trip I took to Target, not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn’t see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn’t anything new.”

The implication here is that because she is black this random person assumed Michelle wasn’t the First Lady, but rather an employee of Target. She tells this story in conjunction was other fabricated tales of how Barack was racially profiled by being mistaken for a waiter and valet. There’s no doubt that Michelle is trying to say her experience at the Target was a result of racial prejudice.

However, Michelle told this same story in 2012 on The Late Show with David Letterman:

“I thought I was undercover. I have to tell you something about this trip though. No one knew that was me because a woman actually walked up to me, right? I was in the detergent aisle, and she said — I kid you not — she said, ‘Excuse me, I just have to ask you something,’ and I thought, ‘Oh, cover’s blown.’ She said, ‘Can you reach on that shelf and hand me the detergent?’ I kid you not…And the only thing she said — I reached up, ’cause she was short, and I reached up, pulled it down — she said, ‘Well, you didn’t have to make it look so easy.’ That was my interaction. I felt so good. … She had no idea who I was. I thought, as soon as she walked up — I was with my assistant, and I said, ‘This is it, it’s over. We’re going to have to leave.’ She just needed the detergent.”

Notice the complete lack of racism in the original telling of the story? I’m a little confused here. How could something that wasn’t racist in 2012 all of a sudden become racist 2 years later? The obvious answer is Michelle Obama is full of sh*t and trying to make herself relatable to average black people even though she’s a pompous elitist.

This story was posted a couple of days ago, but, it still makes me vomit. :barf: It seems the Obama nightmare will never end, and it is in slow forward!