What happens when you elect progressives

PsyOps

Pixelated
So, folks are coming out in large numbers expressing their outrage over de Blasio and Obama for stoking the fabricated racial outrage over the cop killings of black citizens. I don't want to talk about the incidents of shootings or chokeholds or Al Sharpton and his racial minions of race hustlers. I want to talk about what a progressive America looks like with progressive elected leaders.

NYC police department is literally turning their backs on de Blasio. Perhaps they should be turning their backs on the voters for putting this guy in that office. These cities, and this country, continue to elect people with very far left and progressive views that we are seeing how destructive these views are. The goal of people like de Blasio and Obama are not to govern; their goals are to create division and chaos. These divisions and chaos only serve to put people in a state of fear where they demand more and more from government to fix it; fix problems THEY created.

Is the city of New York going to learn their lesson that electing these very progressive despots is not good for them? Is this country going to learn this lesson?

The only people to blame for this are the voters. You get the government you deserve.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Is the city of New York going to learn their lesson that electing these very progressive despots is not good for them? Is this country going to learn this lesson?

The only people to blame for this are the voters. You get the government you deserve.

It is the height of condescension to suggest you know what is better for a group of people then they do. Why do you think this is not exactly what the city of New York wants? Have you ever lived in NYC? How do you suppose you know what is good for them and what is not good for them?

Former Mayor Gulliani this morning... and I para-phrase as close as possible since I can't find transcript yet... "Less than 1% of violent deaths in black community caused by an agressive cop. 92% caused by black on black attack. Why are mothers, community figures and the meda focusing on the less than 1% and not stating that fact that the remaining 99% of cops are there to protect the black community." He than said the statistics are the same for white communities, etc.

Those two cops assassinated yesterday were stationed in that very community to add a level of protection to those citizens because the crime rate was so high.

All of this anger and the protesting and the idiotic sense of victimization is focused on the wrong perpetrator... 99% of the cops are NOT your enemy and you ignorant Fs who continue to focus on the less than 1% blown up into a rabid non-stop meda frenzy also have blood on your hands today. Period.

Midnightrider

Former Mayor Gulliani this morning... and I para-phrase as close as possible since I can't find transcript yet... "Less than 1% of violent deaths in black community caused by an agressive cop. 92% caused by black on black attack. Why are mothers, community figures and the meda focusing on the less than 1% and not stating that fact that the remaining 99% of cops are there to protect the black community." He than said the statistics are the same for white communities, etc.

Those two cops assassinated yesterday were stationed in that very community to add a level of protection to those citizens because the crime rate was so high.

All of this anger and the protesting and the idiotic sense of victimization is focused on the wrong perpetrator... 99% of the cops are NOT your enemy and you ignorant Fs who continue to focus on the less than 1% blown up into a rabid non-stop meda frenzy also have blood on your hands today. Period.

And he sounds just as stupid spewing that ignorant crap as he did a couple weeks ago on meet the press. The reality is that 'they' protest black on black violence all the time. It takes a little digging because of all the 'black lives matter' protests going on now, but every city seems to have had marches against violence. This isn't a new thing. The issues are different but they are not mutually exclusive.
Here is a recent march against violence:

http://wtkr.com/2014/12/13/norfolk-natives-march-against-violence/comment-page-1/

And he sounds just as stupid spewing that ignorant crap as he did a couple weeks ago on meet the press. The reality is that 'they' protest black on black violence all the time. It takes a little digging because of all the 'black lives matter' protests going on now, but every city seems to have had marches against violence. This isn't a new thing. The issues are different but they are not mutually exclusive.
Here is a recent march against violence:

http://wtkr.com/2014/12/13/norfolk-natives-march-against-violence/comment-page-1/
WTF do you insist on thinking every comment made is a specific and all inclusive rather than a median? Do you really think that anyone believes there are NEVER any protest about violence in general? So to clear this up for you... he was speaking specifically and directly about New York and the FACT that the current NY administartion allowed the 1000s of protesters ranting about the injustices of the 1% were ALLOWED to take over entire streets and the bridge which fueled the inaccurate focus on where the outrage should be.

tommyjo

The goal of people like de Blasio and Obama are not to govern; their goals are to create division and chaos. These divisions and chaos only serve to put people in a state of fear where they demand more and more from government to fix it; fix problems THEY created.

This is no different than the legions of voters who elect those from the far right of the spectrum with the belief that anyone who doesn't look, act or talk just like they do is a threat to America. The poor are your enemy.

Its the same goal to create division and chaos...the only difference is the chosen enemy.

This is no different than the legions of voters who elect those from the far right of the spectrum with the belief that anyone who doesn't look, act or talk just like they do is a threat to America. The poor are your enemy.

Its the same goal to create division and chaos...the only difference is the chosen enemy.
And by making the police force the chosen enemy they are endangering the very communities they are proclaming to be advocating for... SMH

PsyOps

Pixelated
It is the height of condescension to suggest you know what is better for a group of people then they do. Why do you think this is not exactly what the city of New York wants? Have you ever lived in NYC? How do you suppose you know what is good for them and what is not good for them?

You’re going to lecture me about condescension? :lmao:

You go on and pretend none of this has to do with the progressive movement in this country to divide us along racial lines. You have to live anywhere to know what’s happening here.

He sounds stupid spewing facts and statistics?

Um, hate to break it to you but *he* isn't the stupid one, dear.
It's for people like Midnightrider that we see all of of those fine-print disclaimers attempting to cover all bases even the obvious in order to avoid his kind of screams of "BUT YOU SAID THIS AND DIDN'T SPECIFICALLY SAY THAT...:tantrum:" lawsuits.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Okay, I'll bite: who does that? Name one elected Republican who has stated that anyone who isn't just like you is a threat, and that the poor are your enemy.

Just one. But it has to be an elected Republican, you can't just go onto some blog and find a quote by some idiot with no constituency.

I can find you any number of quotes by our black President of the United States where he states that anyone who doesn't look and think like him is the enemy. So you find me just one where a Republican said it.

PsyOps

Pixelated

This is the ignorance of you people on the left. You think you’re helping people by giving them a fish. This interminable cycle of dependency has only served to keep people poor. I can think of no better example of hate and bigotry for the poor than keeping them dependent on others to keep them alive.

Conservatives want to give the poor the tools for them to get out there and succeed on their own. We want all people to be dependent on themselves and succeed on their own merits.

Poverty is everyone’s enemy. The poor are victims of poverty and liberals aim only to maintain that status quo.

LibertyBeacon

You’re going to lecture me about condescension? :lmao:

You go on and pretend none of this has to do with the progressive movement in this country to divide us along racial lines. You have to live anywhere to know what’s happening here.

I note you didn't bother to answer my question: How do you presume to know what's good for anyone but yourself?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I note you didn't bother to answer my question: How do you presume to know what's good for anyone but yourself?

I think we can safely say that what NYCers think is good for them isn't working the way they'd hoped. Everything they thought would be good for them has turned out to be bad for them - we know by the way they bitch and cry about the direct results.

So, since someone must know what's good for them, and it's not actually them, it's possible that PsyOps knows.

I tell Apollo the same thing: that he doesn't make good decisions, which is why he doesn't get the be the decision maker around here.

LibertyBeacon

Well, before I do, why don’t you tell me all the places I’ve lived and experiences I’ve had.

What a bunch of claptrap.

You either know what is good for the residents of NYC or you do not. You claim to know that they are voting against their best interests, which implies you know what is in their best interest.

I think what you're really lamenting here is that others' political hopes are different than yours.

PsyOps

Pixelated
What a bunch of claptrap.

You either know what is good for the residents of NYC or you do not. You claim to know that they are voting against their best interests, which implies you know what is in their best interest.

I think what you're really lamenting here is that others' political hopes are different than yours.

Well you seem to think you know all about me. How is my claptrap any different than your claptrap?