From the classifieds:

glhs837

Power with Control
Hell, you should see what I paid for my Pomwhatever and the Chihuwhatchamacallit.......... Same as I paid for my Keeorgi :) Well, since the last one was an official rescue pup, he did cost a bit. But the others were free :) I agree, all these names crossbreeeds are silly.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Attachments

• pomsky-lovers-club.jpg
    pomsky-lovers-club.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 218

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But I really do love the Pomsky.:lmao:

See, that puppy is adorable...but it will grow into a not so adorable beast.

I don't have a problem if people want to pay $$$ for some mutt - Jack/Pom/Poodle sounds like a pretty good mix of dog and could very well turn out to be someone's true love. It just made me laugh that they gave it a designer mutt name. :lol:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
See, that puppy is adorable...but it will grow into a not so adorable beast.

I don't have a problem if people want to pay $$$ for some mutt - Jack/Pom/Poodle sounds like a pretty good mix of dog and could very well turn out to be someone's true love. It just made me laugh that they gave it a designer mutt name. :lol:

I know, I think my Shepherd that I got last spring is mixed with a Chihuahua, she's staying so tiny. I call her a min shep, like a min pin

Dakota

~~~~~~~
We have a Jack Russell that we think is mixed with a Chihuahua...

Over the summer, my son brought home a Bugg... Boston Terrior/Pug mix - she grosses me out daily. Yesterday, she ate a live vole.

Roman

We have a Jack Russell that we think is mixed with a Chihuahua...

Over the summer, my son brought home a Bugg... Boston Terrior/Pug mix - she grosses me out daily. Yesterday, she ate a live vole.
We had a Bug, and she was a better mouser than my cats. And FART? She could make your nose bleed with what she let out.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
We had a Bug, and she was a better mouser than my cats. And FART? She could make your nose bleed with what she let out.

I couldn't believe she ran over to a pile of leaves and picked that sucker out like she did and before I knew it, she swallowed it. :doh:

She farts like a grown man and the smell always makes my eyes water. I thought I had an intruder the 1st time she did it because it was just me, my 2 dogs and my cat in bed and I hear the loudest fart ever.... I flicked on the lights and she did it again. Even the cat was gagging.

She is very gross. She eats poop too. :ohwell:

glhs837

Power with Control
All three canine members of the Pack (one slightly mixed up kitten rounds out the Pack, including going for walks) are dual breeds. The large one is Kees/Corgi, the middle one is Chihuaha/Dunno, and the small one is Pomeranian/####zhu.

Attachments

• The Pack.jpg
    The Pack.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 184

glhs837

Power with Control
Normally impossible to get all three standing still, but this was bedtime, they each have a crate in our bedroom, and they were waiting for me to come open the bedroom door..... just got lucky they lined up in size order.