Tastings Gourmet Market

lovinmaryland

I've been wanting to go to this market for sometime now and since I was up in Annapolis over the weekend I made my way over there. From Noon - 4 pm on Saturdays they do tasting event (however they offer samples of the cheeses anytime upon request) we were able to taste a bunch of different cheeses, fresh foccacia & other breads, etc...

The shop itself is small! But they do have a great selection of gourmet items that I had not seen before previously. I was pleased to finally be able to get my hands on a specialtiy quince paste that we had on a cheese board at restaurant in DC several months ago.

They can do cheese boards & charcuteries...which is what we had hoped to get. Unfortunately they need a few hours notice to put them together. Luckily since we sampled so many delicious cheeses I just ended up purchasing 1/2 lb. of our favorites to create my own. Bella Vitano (Cheddar cheese w/ a Balsamic rind) Valdeon (Spanish Blue Cheese) Campo de Montalban (similar to manchego) Saint Agur (french blue cheese) & Chèvre des Cremiers (brie style goat cheese)

http://www.tastingsgourmetmarket.com/

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 138

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I've been wanting to go to this market for sometime now and since I was up in Annapolis over the weekend I made my way over there. From Noon - 4 pm on Saturdays they do tasting event (however they offer samples of the cheeses anytime upon request) we were able to taste a bunch of different cheeses, fresh foccacia & other breads, etc...

The shop itself is small! But they do have a great selection of gourmet items that I had not seen before previously. I was pleased to finally be able to get my hands on a specialtiy quince paste that we had on a cheese board at restaurant in DC several months ago.

They can do cheese boards & charcuteries...which is what we had hoped to get. Unfortunately they need a few hours notice to put them together. Luckily since we sampled so many delicious cheeses I just ended up purchasing 1/2 lb. of our favorites to create my own. Bella Vitano (Cheddar cheese w/ a Balsamic rind) Valdeon (Spanish Blue Cheese) Campo de Montalban (similar to manchego) Saint Agur (french blue cheese) & Chèvre des Cremiers (brie style goat cheese)

http://www.tastingsgourmetmarket.com/

I wonder if they have white cheese. :roflmao: