Finish this -> All I want for Christmas is ________.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
One little piece of paper. A winning lottery ticket for about $20 mil.

My family is doing OK to well, I'm in good shape. The only thing I could use is dough.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Care to share?
Finish this sentence:

All I want for Christmas is ________.

I already have what we need. Just had our newest grand daughter born yesterday, healthy along with mom and son. Anything else is icing on the cake, and I like icing on cake........:yay:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
To be able to see my family for Christmas. Sadly I have to cover for everyone and their sister that is off this week. I could work at home but the customer said NO you need to be here.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
To be able to see my family for Christmas. Sadly I have to cover for everyone and their sister that is off this week. I could work at home but the customer said NO you need to be here.

There is another round of cutbacks in progress for contractors working on gov't contracts (gov't can reduce the funding for the next contract year any time they want to with how many contracts are now being written up with "option years", so some people are losing their jobs right now. Not a good way feel good about "happy holidays" for those folks. There are still many others out of work from prior layoffs or cutbacks. I guess what I am saying is if you still have your job ... you are one of the fortunate people. My company changed it's leave policies and we can only carry over 1 week of vacation time into the new year, so many of us have been using our leave the past 3 months so we don't lose it.

acommondisaster

A lobotomy for a certain world leader. Beyond that, there is no THING that I need or want, really. What I want is a job that I love, and more time to enjoy life.

BTW, I'm working 6p-6a on Christmas eve and Christmas night. My hat's off to anyone else working this holiday.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
There is another round of cutbacks in progress for contractors working on gov't contracts (gov't can reduce the funding for the next contract year any time they want to with how many contracts are now being written up with "option years", so some people are losing their jobs right now. Not a good way feel good about "happy holidays" for those folks. There are still many others out of work from prior layoffs or cutbacks. I guess what I am saying is if you still have your job ... you are one of the fortunate people. My company changed it's leave policies and we can only carry over 1 week of vacation time into the new year, so many of us have been using our leave the past 3 months so we don't lose it.

Well I am in the process of looking for a new job. This was just a power play because it is work I can do at home. I am here. There is not a soul in the building. I checked my files and now...reviewing my LINUX stuff.

TPD

the poor dad
A new tractor!

Or an iphone6!

Got my new tractor!

image.jpg