Dr. Nasr

BigRox

Did anybody else get this notification about Dr. Nasr? The notification came from the Medi Spa in Lusby. Does anybody know what happened?

Memorial Service for Dr. Rafik Aboul-Nasr
Saturday, December 27th from 12-4pm
225 Town Square Drive. Lusby, MD 20657

Please join Dr. Nasr's family at 225 Town Square Drive Lusby, MD 20657 on Saturday, December 27th from 12-4pm. All friends, patients and colleagues are invited to join his family and staff in remembering Dr. Rafik Yousri Aboul-Nasr.

Roman

Dr Nasr will be so missed by everybody. He was a great Boss, a great Doctor also. Rest in peace my friend.

Roman

Bump** Does anyone know how to get records that where in Dr. Nasr's office?
The records can be found at Calvert Primary Care. They have multiple offices, but the last I heard was that the records were in the Solomon's office. The same building as Urgent Care. Hope this helps.

steppinthrax

I'm kind of surprised how many of you actually care. Just judging from his name "Dr. Rafik Aboul-Nasr", he's obviously middle-eastern/Arab (like me). In one forum you'd wish all of us are gathered up in a truck and placed in a "Muslim town". While if we are providing care and eradicating illness, then I guess we might become white people?

Anyway, I've never been a pt. of Dr. Nasr, however I'm sure he was an excellent Dr. and a good person. I'm sorry for his loss.

popsicle

Thank you! I will let the forum know if I am successful in case anyone else needs their records. I need to find a new Lyme literate doctor and I need my records because I can't remember everything they might ask me about previous treatment.

bilbur

I'm kind of surprised how many of you actually care. Just judging from his name "Dr. Rafik Aboul-Nasr", he's obviously middle-eastern/Arab (like me). In one forum you'd wish all of us are gathered up in a truck and placed in a "Muslim town". While if we are providing care and eradicating illness, then I guess we might become white people?

Anyway, I've never been a pt. of Dr. Nasr, however I'm sure he was an excellent Dr. and a good person. I'm sorry for his loss.

Most of the doctors I know are from India and follow the Sikh or Jainism religion. Besides, I could care less what religion someone is when I am getting medical advice. I could care less what religion someone is in general as long as they don't try and convert me and don't commit acts of atrocities or murder in the name of a so called god. I don't even care if someone is Muslim as long as it is not the militant few that give the religion a bad name. I never understood people that killed in the name of God. If they truly believe the hate they spew then the people they attack will not go to their heaven anyway. It seems to me that the sensible thing would be to just stay away from them on Earth then they will not have to even see them in eternity. This whole, you have a slightly different view of god then I do so I must kill you, is just plain stupid.

officeguy

Why are you trolling this helpful thread with this garbage?