I dont understand women...

GregV814

I searched for and got this for my beloved spouse....as she opened it, I got "the look"........

1225141134.jpg 1225141134.jpg

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Um... you are lucky it wasn't just the look. For Christmas unless they ask for it never buy any kitchen product, vaccuum, or pots and pans. You may get them thrown at you and be in dog house.

You need to redeem yourself and purchase her something girly - earrings, bracelet, necklace, or just your credit card. Tell her to buy something.

You may never get out of doghouse if you don't.

Roman

Um... you are lucky it wasn't just the look. For Christmas unless they ask for it never buy any kitchen product, vaccuum, or pots and pans. You may get them thrown at you and be in dog house.

You need to redeem yourself and purchase her something girly - earrings, bracelet, necklace, or just your credit card. Tell her to buy something.

You may never get out of doghouse if you don't.
I must be weird, because I do not prefer the girly stuff. I am a realist, and prefer things I can use. Pots and pans? Yes. just make sure they are stainless steel. From a thrift shop? Even better. As long as they are in good shape.

keekee

I must be weird, because I do not prefer the girly stuff. I am a realist, and prefer things I can use. Pots and pans? Yes. just make sure they are stainless steel. From a thrift shop? Even better. As long as they are in good shape.

I think I pretty much have everything I need.
We buy for each other when we feel like it - not when the calendar tells us to, and even then - not very often.
Therefore, no big obligational Christmas gifts.

Edit: Oh yeah - now I see the silly product. Haha!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:high5: Some of my best gifts were household items.

But I'd have to draw the line at a shower coffee maker. Hook me up with this bad boy, though:

sizzl.jpeg.jpg

BernieP

Resident PIA
are you guys failing to look closely at the "alleged" product?

I saw that the first time, I only wish it were real. Of course I would benefit from it, then again I'm a coffee snob so it might make a cup that was a little watery for my taste