Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 New Year's Resolutions

2015 New Year's Resolutions

I've put on 10lbs since Thanksgiving so that's my first one. I've also decided I want to be a better vegetarian, no more sneaking a piece of bacon when no ones looking and last, I want to dink less booze. Anyone else have any?

Don’t take criticism from someone you wouldn’t take advice from.

Blog Entries
    Catch more fish.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Not a lot of people will understand, but my goal this year is to only buy yarn when I need it, not because it was a great deal, not because it's so beautiful or so soft, but only because I need it for a specific project. My husband and I were discussing my craft supply cabinet and what should happen to it when I die. I told him to give it to FancyBelle. However, that made me realize, I need to curb my yarn problem.
    *Disclaimer: My online conversation and comments to you in no way imply that I am actually interested in you.*

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    I've put on 10lbs since Thanksgiving so that's my first one. I've also decided I want to be a better vegetarian, no more sneaking a piece of bacon when no ones looking and last, I want to dink less booze. Anyone else have any?

Ha. I've lost 10 since Tnxgiving.

Drink less.
    No more veggies snuck in with my bacon.
    Play out once a month or more
    Chew my food slowly and stop choking it down

I don't do resolutions. I do 'reductions and increases'. I can resolve to go to the gym more but not resolve to go to the gym 3 days a week. So, go to the gym more.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

I've put on 10lbs since Thanksgiving so that's my first one. I've also decided I want to be a better vegetarian, no more sneaking a piece of bacon when no ones looking
    If you were sneaking meat of any kind you were not a vegetarian so I guess this means your resolution is to become a vegetarian in 2015.
    and last, I want to dink less booze.
    So does this mean you are taking up crocheting in 2015 to make bottle cozies so they dink less?
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    If you were sneaking meat of any kind you were not a vegetarian so I guess this means your resolution is to become a vegetarian in 2015.
    So does this mean you are taking up crocheting in 2015 to make bottle cozies so they dink less?
    I have some yarn and crochet hooks for him to use.
    *Disclaimer: My online conversation and comments to you in no way imply that I am actually interested in you.*

Quote Originally Posted by migtig View Post
    I have some yarn and crochet hooks for him to use.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

We talk about people like you on my veggie friend’s forum.

My daughter does that too. “Dad, remember in 2011 when you ate that piece of bacon?”…“I guess you’re not a vegetarian”….“I HATE YOU!”…”will you buy me new UGG’S?”

Miggy’s gonna break her resolution and knit them for me.
    Don’t take criticism from someone you wouldn’t take advice from.

Miggy’s gonna break her resolution and knit them for me.
    He's right, because I'm sure I need new yarn for that.

I want to beat my husband less... he just makes it so damn hard
    "Only 3 types of people tell the truth...kids, drunk people & anyone who is pi$$ed the F#CK off"- Richard Pryor

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.