Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: 2015 New Year's Resolutions

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    Well, I see you have no plans to start early.
    I have to ease into these things or it is too stressful.

    Quote Originally Posted by bresamil View Post
    If everyone's just going to sing Kumbaya I'm logging off.

  2. #32
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    77,808
    Quote Originally Posted by withrespect View Post
    My resolution is to calm the #### down!!!
    We need a story!
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  3. #33
    Registered User CaneCorso's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lexington Park
    Posts
    230
    Mine is to slowly watch less football, phasing it out by early February...


  4. #34
    Strung Out Larry Gude's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    88,914
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CaneCorso View Post
    Mine is to slowly watch less football, phasing it out by early February...

    Sound plan!
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    We need a story!
    That would be considered a freak-out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bresamil View Post
    If everyone's just going to sing Kumbaya I'm logging off.

  6. #36
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    77,808
    Quote Originally Posted by withrespect View Post
    That would be considered a freak-out.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  7. #37
    Jam out with ur clam out ICit's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In my world
    Posts
    14,086
    Quote Originally Posted by beachcat View Post
    hopefully its not bearded
    .....
    Some people are like Slinkies.... not really good for anything,
    but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    I've put on 10lbs since Thanksgiving so that's my first one. I've also decided I want to be a better vegetarian, no more sneaking a piece of bacon when no ones looking and last, I want to dink less booze. Anyone else have any?

    Give more at church.
    Lose weight - chest pains are scaring the life out of me.
    Read more while on the bus.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

  9. #39
    aka Mrs. Giant migtig's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2002
    Location
    Candy Land
    Posts
    22,269
    Quote Originally Posted by migtig View Post
    Not a lot of people will understand, but my goal this year is to only buy yarn when I need it, not because it was a great deal, not because it's so beautiful or so soft, but only because I need it for a specific project. My husband and I were discussing my craft supply cabinet and what should happen to it when I die. I told him to give it to FancyBelle. However, that made me realize, I need to curb my yarn problem.
    I just bought yarn. I'm sure I needed it for a project...
    *Disclaimer: My online conversation and comments to you in no way imply that I am actually interested in you.*

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by migtig View Post
    Not a lot of people will understand, but my goal this year is to only buy yarn when I need it, not because it was a great deal, not because it's so beautiful or so soft, but only because I need it for a specific project. My husband and I were discussing my craft supply cabinet and what should happen to it when I die. I told him to give it to FancyBelle. However, that made me realize, I need to curb my yarn problem.
    I totally understand. Crocheting for me is an outlet. Everyone who receives one says how much they like it! Afghans are my thing. They will probably end up in a closet, but that's ok. I love making them!

    I just found the softest yarn ever at JoAnns today. It is Caron Simply Soft.
    Last edited by mamatutu; 02-28-2015 at 01:50 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |