Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: $1.99 gas .

$1.99 gas .

With Sheetz card we paid $1.96 for a gallon of gas at Dahlgren yesterday. It's $1.99 without sheetz card.

You're at the wrong Sheetz. I paid this yesterday. It's $1.90 closer to Montross.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by ICit View Post
    .... i just swallowed... I was lucky

So where are all the freaks on the right (ya hear me GRUPS, Hijinx,. Gilligan, MamaTutu) proclaiming their love of Mr. Obama?

One of their initial and, incredibly wrong (as usual) complaints about Mr. Obama was that gas prices were below $2 when he came into office and then rose. Of course, none of these mental giants understand that the President has zero impact on gas prices...how many times did that have to get explained to LG before he stopped stating it? None of them considered that we were in a damn near depression in early 2009.

Now that oil has dropped so drastically (also without any impact from a weak and ineffectual President), these same mental giants are either mute or have all of a sudden grasped the concept of supply and demand!

I think we could be, and should be, experiencing gas below $1.00 if this government would get our dependency off foreign oil, start drilling here at home/offshore, stand up more refineries, approve the Keystone Pipeline... And if we had been doing this from the beginning we should have never gone above $1.00.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Give Peas a Chance Bustem' Down's Avatar
    I paid 1.83 on the 2nd in Tappahannock, Va.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyjo View Post
    So where are all the freaks on the right (ya hear me GRUPS, Hijinx,. Gilligan, MamaTutu) proclaiming their love of Mr. Obama?

One of their initial and, incredibly wrong (as usual) complaints about Mr. Obama was that gas prices were below $2 when he came into office and then rose. Of course, none of these mental giants understand that the President has zero impact on gas prices...how many times did that have to get explained to LG before he stopped stating it? None of them considered that we were in a damn near depression in early 2009.

Now that oil has dropped so drastically (also without any impact from a weak and ineffectual President), these same mental giants are either mute or have all of a sudden grasped the concept of supply and demand!

*yawn*
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Bustem' Down View Post
    I paid 1.83 on the 2nd in Tappahannock, Va.
    $1.84 today I'm not gonna get use to it though.

Isn't it funny how saving 45 cents on a fill up gets people excited?

Some of them probably have no problem paying $4 for a cup of Starbucks though.

I drive between Tappahannock and St.Mary's a lot so it actually saves me quite a bit.

That's a hike. I work in Dahlgren and wouldn't want to live out there because of the drive.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.