PREPARE NOW for the BELOW ZERO TEMPS THURSDAY PLEASE :)

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
The forecast is talking about the BELOW FREEZING temperatures coming this week, particularly when the winds kick in Wednesday/Thursday. We are expected to be below ZERO with wind chills factored in on Thursday. PLEASE encourage your contacts (family, friends, and neighbors) to bring their pets inside. Those of us with farm critters need to assess those who may need help to get through these cold temperatures. It's not unheard of for me to bring senior farm critters inside or provide special attention to their care during weather extremes and many others probably would do the same if they had enough lead time to take steps to help.

Many people are busy and may not be paying attention to the weather forecasts, so let's make some noise to get people to plan for their pets that may spend a lot of time outside usually. NO pet should be left outside even if there is a dog house when the temperatures go below freezing. Remember if YOU are cold, they are cold also.

Ifyouarecoldtheyarecold.jpg

When I saw the ALL CAPS for a minute there I thought you were THE_GOVERNOR warning us about the impending Tsunami again...:lmao:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
When I saw the ALL CAPS for a minute there I thought you were THE_GOVERNOR warning us about the impending Tsunami again...:lmao:

OMG well see, I was merely trying to get people's attention to save furry lives this week. I have found critters frozen outside during Winter (elderly neighbor's critters) and it was a horrible thing to realized they froze to death.

h3mech

OMG well see, I was merely trying to get people's attention to save furry lives this week. I have found critters frozen outside during Winter (elderly neighbor's critters) and it was a horrible thing to realized they froze to death.

don't worry about them they rag on everyone, thanks for the heads up

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Everyone should run out and buy Milk, Eggs, Bread, and TP TODAY.. do NOT wait for Tomorrow!