Minority owned businesses please.....

GregV814

So, I have come to the conclusion that my friends BigBlue. MidnightRyder, Salvador and Hank are the glue that holds us together in viewing our 180 views. I now support the protestors in Missouri, NYC and any other aggregiously effected groups including Moveon.org being held down by the infamous "THE MAN".

So in my attempt to support the oppressed, the downtrodden and the helpless, I will shop only at minority owned business entities.......

So, will the four of you supply me the names and services of only minority held companies in the tri County area I can frequent? Not ones supported 100% by the local governments..

Thank you

baxter

Your an idiot. Everyone of those low life )(*^)*(&%^ broke the law, that's what started all this crap, they think they are above the law! Hope your next.

FollowTheMoney

Your an idiot. Everyone of those low life )(*^)*(&%^ broke the law, that's what started all this crap, they think they are above the law! Hope your next.
Product of public education I see. Missed the basic grammar part of the class. Hey Greg, I bet if we with checked the "Black Chamber of Commerce" we maybe could find such as business?

bilbur

So, I have come to the conclusion that my friends BigBlue. MidnightRyder, Salvador and Hank are the glue that holds us together in viewing our 180 views. I now support the protestors in Missouri, NYC and any other aggregiously effected groups including Moveon.org being held down by the infamous "THE MAN".

So in my attempt to support the oppressed, the downtrodden and the helpless, I will shop only at minority owned business entities.......

So, will the four of you supply me the names and services of only minority held companies in the tri County area I can frequent? Not ones supported 100% by the local governments..

Thank you

Any Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, or Korean restaurant.

H

Hodr

I believe the correct wording would be, "any Hispanic or Asian Pacific Islander restaurant".

I'm about 97% sure this is a troll, but on the off chance that you were un-aware; there are no Hispanic food restaurants (but plenty of Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, etc.). And I am fairly sure if you called someone from either Korea, from Japan, or from China an Asian Pacific Islander you likely wouldn't get the warmest reception.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I believe the correct wording would be, "any Hispanic or Asian Pacific Islander restaurant".

None of those would qualify. The only business that would qualify as a minority owned business would have to have African/Black as the prefix. Just the way it is.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

baxter - 20 posts per year. Is that how often you are sober, or how often you have electricity for the computer?:buddies:

Hank

my war

Thank you

What the #### are you babbling about?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Doesnt this exclude the Mongolians?

no, and I question if it includes Vietnamese, Laotian, or Cambodian
I don't know how you can consider the Chinese a minority when there are billions of them
Plus every liquor store and 7-11 is owned by an Indian, so they can't be minority owned either.