Sunday morning coffee additive

TPD

the poor dad
What's your preference - milk, half & half, Kahlúa? I'm using Rumchata this morning, which isn't bad, but my go-to is Baileys. :drool:
For me, it isn't just limited to Sunday mornings...

mdff21

If I want to drink coffee...I want coffee!! No additives that make it something other than what it is.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I like goober in my coffee. Anything from a sweet liquore to some sort of bottled Torani or Da Vinci coffee flavorings. Then I need some sort of cow product to lighten it. I don't drink coffee every day but when I do drink it, I live to have it burger king style.

1 of my guilty pleasures when I'm in Europe is go have a cappuccino corretto with a cornetto for breakfast. I find for me that I prefer an espresso brewed coffee over any other style of brewed coffee. It has a great aroma and taste to go along with the overall creaminess of the coffee. I also like the kick that I get from it.

Iced coffee is a nice summer time beverage enjoyed any time of the day. Some of the other things I've put in my coffee include:

Sambuca, Anisette
Frangelico
Amaretto
Bailey's
Kahlua, Tia Maria, etc.
Galliano
Strega
Irish whiskey already mentioned here: Buena Vista
Brandy
Lemon zest

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Flavored creamer, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon vanilla. Sometimes on Xmas or Thanksgiving I'll do Amaretto.

Christy

b*tch rocket
half and half and splenda. I'm finicky. I don't like milk or any of that powdered crap. Has to be half and half. I'm not fond of the flavored creamers either. My favorite coffee used to be Lion Kona coffee. I just ordered a bunch to see if it is still as I remembered. It's been many years since I've had it. Can't wait until it arrives. :coffee:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I just drink it plain black in the morning. Whatever is on sale: usually Folgers or Maxwell house. I don't mind having a flavored coffee another time of the day, but not the first thing.

Foxhound is more of a coffee connoisseur than I am. He likes to order different coffees to try out. He loves Kona coffee. :yay:

MarieB

Half and half for me. If I run out :(, I slumber off to dunkin donuts

1 cup of coffee and then a diet Pepsi