Tourist town in Pennsylvania

tuffenuff2

I saw a thread on here in Nov/Dec about a little touristy town in Pa. Would like to visit with my husband but for the life of me I cannot find the thread or remember the name. Beautiful little town- nice to walk around - quaint shops. Any ideas?

Hank

my war
I saw a thread on here in Nov/Dec about a little touristy town in Pa. Would like to visit with my husband but for the life of me I cannot find the thread or remember the name. Beautiful little town- nice to walk around - quaint shops. Any ideas?

Slotpuppy posted about it. Check his profile for the threads he started.

limblips

PREMO Member

New Hope, PA. Peddler's Village. Also across the river in NJ are some great shops. Just walk over, no need to drive.

BernieP

Resident PIA
New Hope, PA. Peddler's Village. Also across the river in NJ are some great shops. Just walk over, no need to drive.

New Hope is on the river, Peddler's Village is in Lahaska, it's on the highway that runs from New Hope to Doylestown, but it's not a walk from New Hope - two separate places and two very different environments. New Hope prides itself on being an artists community, it's had a long history of being involved in "the arts". It was a summer home to many actors that performed on Broadway.