Margaret Brent Middle Perv

Hank

my war
http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0...d=146845,9e3fa85e-09bd-4a8f-ebe6-40ef2555ca50

Leonardtown, MD --A former Margaret Brent Middle School teacher has been sentenced to two-and-a-half years in jail for violating probation in a case involving what was described as one of his student’s “dangerous obsession” with him. Jason Hollinger, 40, was sentenced Monday in St. Mary’s County Circuit Court by Judge Michael Stamm.

Hollinger, who was living in Lusby at the time, was originally sentenced to 18 months in jail after pleading guilty on March 11, 2011 to two misdemeanor counts – second degree assault and fourth degree sex offense. He had been fired by the school system after his arrest.

The alleged victim was a 13-year-old student of his. According to a statement of facts from St. Mary’s County Assistant State’s Attorney Joseph Stanalonis at the sentencing hearing, Hollinger, who was 35 at the time, had a continuing relationship with the girl that included visits to her home. Stanalonis said in February of 2010 Hollinger agreed to drive the girl home from soccer practice and during that ride fondled her “over her clothing.”

The plea agreement included Hollinger being a registered sex offender. Hollinger, who was living in St. Inigoes after being released from jail, was picked up in November for failing to register as a sex offender. Subsequently he was charged with violating his probation for allegedly again having contact with the girl, in violation of one of the conditions of the probation.

The girl’s father testified that his daughter, who is now 19 years old, had been living with Hollinger. The father told Judge Stamm, “He continues to victimize my daughter.” He asked that Hollinger be sent away to jail. “If he goes away maybe she can get back on track,” he said.

Mr_Bond_Got_Em

It sounds like the girl, as an adult whom is now 18 has chosen to have a relationship w/ this sicko. Adult or not, as her father I would be livid.

ChesBchSportsmn

soccer rules
Hmm...it seems to me that a 19-year-old WOMAN has a legal right to have a relationship with a 40-year-old guy, and him with her. Maybe the judge wanted to pander to the lynch mob, or maybe the judge is jealous that he doesn't have a 19-year-old woman wanting to be with him. It sounds like the 19-year-old woman is being forced to choose between her dad and her lover.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I agree. She is now an adult and can shack up with who she wants. He did though, violate his parole by not registering. I wonder if the contact he had was prior to her being an adult? Could they make him not have contact with her as an adult?

I agree. She is now an adult and can shack up with who she wants. He did though, violate his parole by not registering. I wonder if the contact he had was prior to her being an adult? Could they make him not have contact with her as an adult?
Did you read the article? He started molesting her when she was a student at his school at the age of 13.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Did you read the article? He started molesting her when she was a student at his school at the age of 13.

:yeahthat: :dork: she's not a woman, she's a 7+ year sexual assault victim who's been brainwashed to thinking she's been in love this whole time :doh:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A 19 year old is not an adult woman by any meaningful criteria - she's still a teenager. And sorry, I think any 40 year old guy who would go with a teenage girl is skeevy, especially since he's been hot for her since she was 13. :twitch:

However, she is not a minor and is legally able to make her own decisions, regardless of how stupid they are.

ChesBchSportsmn

soccer rules
I think that if this were my daughter the Perv would disappear forever.
Yeah, right. Every time a case like this makes the news, people say "if it were my daughter he would not make it to trial," "he would disappear," etc., and it never happens. It's just people trying to sound bigger than what they are.

CRHS89

The terms of his probation, which he agreed to in a plea agreement, included that he register as a sex offender and not have contact with the victim. When someone fails to follow the terms of their probation, the judge can then send them to jail for violating their probation. ChesBchSportsmn, how is failing to follow the terms of your probation, NOT a crime, in your opinion?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The terms of his probation, which he agreed to in a plea agreement, included that he register as a sex offender and not have contact with the victim. When someone fails to follow the terms of their probation, the judge can then send them to jail for violating their probation. ChesBchSportsmn, how is failing to follow the terms of your probation, NOT a crime, in your opinion?
Normally though the probation violation time is the remainder of the original sentence, in this case the the the probation violation time is a full year more than the original sentence.

itsrequired

Normally though the probation violation time is the remainder of the original sentence, in this case the the the probation violation time is a full year more than the original sentence.

No it's not. It is more common to see someone sentenced to 10 years, 5 years, etc all but 18 months suspended. I don't know where you are seeing this being normal, but in Maryland, you are absolutely incorrect. The defendant's back up time is almost always more than thier active time. That's the reason they take the plea in the first place.