Raising the minimum wage...

FollowTheMoney

But the government is telling us there is no inflation, (expansion of the money supply) food costs can't be going up. Here is a real funny quote, "There have been a variety of factors behind skyrocketing prices for food, including climactic conditions and tighter regulations." Funny, for a business website, they don't account for inflation. How they also don't account for the loss of customers due to stagnate and falling real wage incomes and the increases for these customer's living expenses: rents, insurance, food, health insurance etc.

tommyjo

But the government is telling us there is no inflation, (expansion of the money supply) food costs can't be going up. Here is a real funny quote, "There have been a variety of factors behind skyrocketing prices for food, including climactic conditions and tighter regulations." Funny, for a business website, they don't account for inflation. How they also don't account for the loss of customers due to stagnate and falling real wage incomes and the increases for these customer's living expenses: rents, insurance, food, health insurance etc.

Yes the govt (actually the Cleveland Federal Reserve...which puts out the various CPI data) are telling you that the economy is suffering from a lack of inflation.

You must understand what inflation is...and you don't. Inflation is the pervasive, economy wide rise in prices. Not just rising food prices. It is also not just falling energy prices. You are welcome to go to the Cleveland Federal Reserve website and read some of the articles on CPI and the various measures thereof. You know actually educate yourself on the topic.

Or you can just run are somd.com like the rest of the morons quoting from Brietbart, Fox and Redstate.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I know I've always felt much better knowing that the ever-increasing costs of the food I buy and the health care I require isn't inflation. Gives me a warm fuzzy...kinda like TJ does when she's feeling up to it.

FollowTheMoney

Yes the govt (actually the Cleveland Federal Reserve...which puts out the various CPI data) are telling you that the economy is suffering from a lack of inflation.
You must understand what inflation is...and you don't. Inflation is the pervasive, economy wide rise in prices. Not just rising food prices. It is also not just falling energy prices. You are welcome to go to the Cleveland Federal Reserve website and read some of the articles on CPI and the various measures thereof. You know actually educate yourself on the topic.
Or you can just run are somd.com like the rest of the morons quoting from Brietbart, Fox and Redstate.
Hahahahahahahaha, you so funny. I understand exactly that inflation is a phenomenon caused by the expansion of the money supply. You expect me to believe something that comes from the designers of the debt based money system we are currently a part? I don't need someone telling me the sky is pink when I can go outside and clearly see it is blue.

I understand completely that this country is in a death spiral (economic and otherwise) where there is no hope for recovery. The crashing of fuel prices is a sign of the beginning of the end. We are in the death toughs.