afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
WTF is going on?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-19-01-33-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-19-01-33-15.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 439

SG_Player1974

MLK would be so proud with how far we have come!

On another note.... how can there possibly be NO suspects found yet!? There are only 2 roads in and out of this county!

Homeland

MLK would be so proud with how far we have come!

On another note.... how can there possibly be NO suspects found yet!? There are only 2 roads in and out of this county!

A couple of questions.

What does MLK have to do with this, and how would you find the suspects?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Looks like the drug dealers are fighting for territories!

Just drop a dozen Glocks and a pound of premo weed in the hood and they'll off each other. No fuss, no muss. ####ing apes...

Roman

Just drop a dozen Glocks and a pound of premo weed in the hood and they'll off each other. No fuss, no muss. ####ing apes...
Are we prejudiced or what? Who's to say what color they were. But I do have to say that I agree, let them (black/white) kill themselves off. It's a good way to put less of a burden on the judicial system, as well as the tax payers.

FollowTheMoney

Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute tell you (ah)
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)

SG_Player1974

A couple of questions.

What does MLK have to do with this, and how would you find the suspects?

Ummm... Seeing as it was his birthday and all....AND MLK was for the equality and fair treatment of EVERYONE! Now... did you get all racciss on me there?

Also, I wouldn't suppose that a roadblock on the only 2 roads out of the county wouldn't hurt..... to start of course.

Daddio

We'd be a whole lot better off without all these primates...
Nasty
Ignorant
Gorilla and
Gangster
Elements
Requiring
Subsidies

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Are we prejudiced or what? Who's to say what color they were. But I do have to say that I agree, let them (black/white) kill themselves off. It's a good way to put less of a burden on the judicial system, as well as the tax payers.
Who mentioned color other than you? :confused:

mitzi

Ummm... Seeing as it was his birthday and all....AND MLK was for the equality and fair treatment of EVERYONE! Now... did you get all racciss on me there?

Also, I wouldn't suppose that a roadblock on the only 2 roads out of the county wouldn't hurt..... to start of course.

There are way more than 2 roads out of the county into Charles. You should venture out a bit more and learn the roads in the northern end. Roadblocks would be a waste of time and resources. Stopping every car at the bridge into Calvert or at the light in Charlotte Hall and for how long :killingme? The shooters most likely live around LP or have friends/relatives in the county where they can go.