Gate One Enterence

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What's going on there? On my way home this morning, I see that the pork chop is being dug up.

SG_Player1974

Question #1: On your way home at 10a.m. Work midnights?

Question #2: Not familiar with the lingo. What exactly is the "pork chop" by Gate 1?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Question #1: On your way home at 10a.m. Work midnights?

Question #2: Not familiar with the lingo. What exactly is the "pork chop" by Gate 1?

I came home sick. I got to work at 615 and left at 930.

That is the triangular shaped raised area where the right turn from 235N onto the base. The light pole is also included there, too.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Is that the french spelling of entrance? Never heard of pork chop, learn something new everyday in SOMD, thanks.

Entrance.....one of the words that is either a noun or a verb; determined by the entire sentence.

"The easiest way into the building is through the front entrance." (n)
"The young woman tried to entrance the awkward young man with a coy smile and the batting of long thick eyelashes." (v)

.....and that concludes this English lesson. YW :biggrin:

Last edited:

FED_UP

Entrance.....one of the words that is either a noun or a verb; determined by the entire sentence"

"The easiest way into the building is through the front entrance." (n)
"The young woman tried to entrance the awkward young man with a coy smile and the batting of long thick eyelashes." (v)

.....and that concludes this English lesson. YW :biggrin:

This room is very informative, thanks. So meats are named for road configurations in SOMD? Let me guess a circle is a hamburger, I got the hang of it now.

FED_UP

:howdy:
My typo, my bad.

I have done a lot worse. :howdy:

So did I get it right, a hamburger is a circle in SOMD language. I need to know, because if I get directions one day and someone says 'take the pork chop and get off on the hambuger', I want to be sure I understand.:jameo:

DEEKAYPEE8569

This room is very informative, thanks. So meats are named for road configurations in SOMD? Let me guess a circle is a hamburger, I got the hang of it now.

I'm just not sure if I want to see a depiction of a cluster-f**k.....another, let's say "colorful" term for traffic 'round here.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Can you explain why we still have accidents at the pork chops with cars and pedestrians in SOMD ? They were designed so people walking and people driving can see each other, I don't think so. You should get too bed and get some rest, playing sick. :eyebrow: I will over with some tea and soup.

:barf: x 5 is playing sick? Who knew.