Duke's Plumlee to enter U.S. Army

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I bet West Point would have loved to have him in uniform.

After he graduates from Duke, Marshall Plumlee will go from playing for Coach K to working for Uncle Sam.
Plumlee, a student in Duke's ROTC program, took part in a contracting ceremony prior to the Blue Devils' practice Friday, which served as his swearing-in to the U.S. Army. If the junior center completes his ROTC requirements by his graduation in spring 2016, he will then become an Army officer.
The team was in attendance for Friday's ceremony at Cameron Indoor Stadium, including head coach Mike Krzyzewski, who attended and played basketball at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.

Ohhrah

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I bet West Point would have loved to have him in uniform.

Ohhrah

Yeah, buddy! Good for him. A true American citizen that knows where his life, education, and upbringing came from, and those that provided the ability for he and his to accomplish it.

That being said, however, his height will probably preclude him from any real active service other than recruiting, unless they need peeps his size to take on Amazon women......7' makes a pretty attractive target.

:patriot:

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Yeah, buddy! Good for him. A true American citizen that knows where his life, education, and upbringing came from, and those that provided the ability for he and his to accomplish it.

That being said, however, his height will probably preclude him from any real active service other than recruiting, unless they need peeps his size to take on Amazon women......7' makes a pretty attractive target.

:patriot:

I was thinking this is his next move

hoops