Eucharistic Sacrifice innthe NT

hotcoffee

I confess.... I didn't watch the whole thing.... so if he did answer this... let me know and I'll go back and watch the whole thing.

I just have one burning question from the very beginning of the video. His friend introduced himself as an evangelistic Bible Christian, while the speaker returned that the speaker was an evangelistic Bible Catholic. I know a lot of Christians [thank God] and I know a lot of Catholics. Thank God that the majority of the Catholics I know are Christians. The percentage of Protestants who are Christians is about the same as the Catholics who are Christians.

So here's my question.... Is this guy speaking a Christian? I'm not disparaging Catholics at all.... I'm just wondering.... When the first man described himself as an Evangelical Christian.... why didn't the speaker say.... "So am I"?

TIA
:coffee:

onel0126

Bead mumbler
I confess.... I didn't watch the whole thing.... so if he did answer this... let me know and I'll go back and watch the whole thing. I just have one burning question from the very beginning of the video. His friend introduced himself as an evangelistic Bible Christian, while the speaker returned that the speaker was an evangelistic Bible Catholic. I know a lot of Christians [thank God] and I know a lot of Catholics. Thank God that the majority of the Catholics I know are Christians. The percentage of Protestants who are Christians is about the same as the Catholics who are Christians. So here's my question.... Is this guy speaking a Christian? I'm not disparaging Catholics at all.... I'm just wondering.... When the first man described himself as an Evangelical Christian.... why didn't the speaker say.... "So am I"? TIA :coffee:

The speaker, Dr. Scott Hahn is the speaker. He is a former Protestant pastor who converted to Catholicism. His friend he is referring to is an evangelical Protestant who was formerly Catholic.