LGBT Couples?

LaJandSahar

Hi how is everyone doing? My wife and I live in Waldorf and have for about 3 years now. We have been looking for some other LGBT young couples to meet with and haven't had any luck. I'm 30 and my wife is 28 and we just want to meet some other young couples who we could plan a game night or group date night. Most of our friends live in Alexandria or Woodbridge so it would be nice to have local friends too.

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Hi how is everyone doing? My wife and I live in Waldorf and have for about 3 years now. We have been looking for some other LGBT young couples to meet with and haven't had any luck. I'm 30 and my wife is 28 and we just want to meet some other young couples who we could plan a game night or group date night. Most of our friends live in Alexandria or Woodbridge so it would be nice to have local friends too.

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you!

:popcorn:

so in "group date" are you talking about swinging :coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We have been looking for some other LGBT young couples to meet with and haven't had any luck.

Have you checked out Meet Up? There are a number of groups in the area, not necessarily LGBT but other young people/couples who are looking to meet others and make some pals. You can search for groups and see what comes up.

Good luck!