High School Sex Ed Teacher Arrested

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The student was 18. This is starting to get into the grey area of the law. The teen is technically an adult. And when some 16 year old dip#### kills someone they always get the charges bumped up to being charged as an adult. The courts shouldn't be able to have it both ways.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Back in the day, the lounge was where teachers took their smoke break.
If you're gonna have a smoke after sex, might as well be in the lounge already. :cool:

officeguy

Ok, so at 18 he would have been able to sign up for the marine corps for 6 years, but he can't decide whether he wants to have sex.

You couldn't have paid me to do the biology teacher whose job was to give us the birds&bees talk.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ok, so at 18 he would have been able to sign up for the marine corps for 6 years, but he can't decide whether he wants to have sex.

The law says he has to be 21 to legally bang a teacher. And I will submit the problem is not *him* deciding whether or not to have sex; the problem is *her* nailing a student. He is not in trouble, she is.

officeguy

The law says he has to be 21 to legally bang a teacher. And I will submit the problem is not *him* deciding whether or not to have sex; the problem is *her* nailing a student. He is not in trouble, she is.

These laws exist to protect vulnerable individuals who may not be able to give consent to sexual activity, be it by virtue of their age/maturity or because the teacher has the ability to coerce them with the threat of grades. An 18 year old can decide for himself whether he wants to have sex, unless he states that the teacher used her position as teacher to coerce him, I dont see how a crime was comitted.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
An 18 year old can decide for himself whether he wants to have sex, unless he states that the teacher used her position as teacher to coerce him, I dont see how a crime was comitted.

A crime was committed because the law says that teachers may not bang their students until said student is 21 years of age or older.

Hijinx

These laws exist to protect vulnerable individuals who may not be able to give consent to sexual activity, be it by virtue of their age/maturity or because the teacher has the ability to coerce them with the threat of grades. An 18 year old can decide for himself whether he wants to have sex, unless he states that the teacher used her position as teacher to coerce him, I dont see how a crime was comitted.

Boy is 18. The law should stay out of this, the teacher should look for a new job where she isn't bothered by so much temptation.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Boy is 18. The law should stay out of this, the teacher should look for a new job where she isn't bothered by so much temptation.

We don't get to ignore the law just because we think it's stupid. The teacher knew she shouldn't be sexing up her students; she did it anyway; too bad for her.

Hijinx

We don't get to ignore the law just because we think it's stupid. The teacher knew she shouldn't be sexing up her students; she did it anyway; too bad for her.

I just ventured my opinion. Sure she will be charged, Might get 60 days, women don't get much time for screwing boys.
Men get their ass hanged though.

The thing that kills me is that these women are seldom dogs.
Most of them are lookers, some with husbands and children
If they wanted to get laid by a man it would be no problem, but they want sex with kids.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Women who do this are disturbed. It's not about being horny. It's sick.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If they wanted to get laid by a man it would be no problem, but they want sex with kids.

See, that's what gets me - it's not like they couldn't do better than some punk teenager. Of course, if they were Broomhilda they wouldn't get any teen boy booty in the first place. But still....

Gross. Like, chicken fried steak gross. Ick.

officeguy

I don't think the would be confident enough to hook up with a guy in a bar or meet someone through tinder for a hookup. The horny boys are available without effort and without risk of rejection.

Peepaw95

I can understand her being prosecuted for breaking school system rules but I do not understand how she can be charged with rape if he is 18 and consented.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
A crime was committed because the law says that teachers may not bang their students until said student is 21 years of age or older.

Looking back, with that logic, I should have nailed my ninth grade health teacher Mrs. Katz. :ohwell:

Last edited: