Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Peeve of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by mamatutu View Post
    Going to stores, banks, driving, etc. where I have to deal with people invading my space, being rude, being on cellphones, being oblivious to others are where I learned patience and tolerance, which, also, keeps my blood pressure low!
    I do a lot of cardio, so my blood pressure is always low. In fact, we just had our Wellness program renewals at work and my blood pressure was 100/60 #cardiofitnessbann

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    She has a bunch of these witty names for things. I'm gonna have to make a list of them. To go along with all this vraiblondeisms. Things like dreadmill, assorted & sundry, go Speed Racer(slow driver), starter marriage, etc.

Clingons

Quote Originally Posted by Tilted View Post
    The last time I was in there they were playing Funky Cold Medina.

and if that isn't good enough .....

We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    There was this terrible space invader woman at Target yesterday. I was looking over the yogurt selection and she got rightontopofme so she could look at yogurt too. I stood my ground and that did not deter her. But at least she had nice breath.

So a few minutes later I'm over in the coffee aisle, back to back with a woman who's looking at something across the aisle, and this same woman! rolls up on us and without saying excuse me or anything squeezes right in between us and starts looking at coffee too. Seriously, it was a terrible lady sandwich. The other woman and I turned at the same time and said, "Excuse me??" and the space invader backed off. But I was like, WTH?? Who does that?

She was a fluffy little Stepford thing, clearly not raised by wolves, so what's up with that?
    I bet she was a cuddler too.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FollowTheMoney View Post
    I will not use those self-checkouts even if I have one item that will total a one dollar bill. If the store is not going to give me an extra discount for doing their job, of say 5-10%, what's the point? So the chain (corporation) can reduce its workforce? I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for the privilege of scanning and bagging my own purchase while at the same time increasing unemployment. They really have trained their customers, well. Suckers.

Why do I read this and hear Charly Brown's teacher voices?
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    Why do I read this and hear Charly Brown's teacher voices?
    I forgot about that!

I only use it for a small amount of items. If I have a full cart, I go to a checker.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by mamatutu View Post
    Going to stores, banks, driving, etc. where I have to deal with people invading my space, being rude, being on cellphones, being oblivious to others are where I learned patience and tolerance, which, also, keeps my blood pressure low!
    You're so perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by SG_Player1974 View Post
    Packed house at the Target the other day. Sitting in the "10 items of less" line about 8 people deep. Dude right in front of me begins to unload his CART.... yes... CART of about 25 items onto the belt. Me and the 5 people behind us sigh at the same time!

The nice teenage cashier then announces, rather loudly... "I'm sorry sir, this is the 10 items or less line and you will need to go to one of the other lines!" She skillfully waited until ALL of the items were on the belt.

The dude then begins to give her the business!

She stood her ground though! The guy threw his items into his cart and stormed off to wait 10 people deep at another line.

I heard what I can only describe as a slight chuckle from many of the people behind me.
    I'm surprised (she enforced the rule). Most stores post these rules but don't want to confront a customer. Given he already loaded the belt, then wasted more of her time arguing, then reloading, her time would have been better spend just checking him out.
    For her, since cashiers are judged on the number of people they can move thru the line per hour. The size of the order matters not, it's the time. D1 use to work there and said it killed them when a person went thru their change purse looking for exact change.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walmart.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	106540
    Love it!

I hate people who drive diesels and think just because the pump I'm using dispenses both gas and diesel, that it's the only one that does. I have as much right to use it as you. If I didn't, it would be diesel only. Go to another island ####tard!
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

#AryanLivesMatterMost

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.