DSW Alert !!!! PEFECT PUMPS - They Exist ?? !!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
So in my email I see this alert from DSW - THE PERFECT PUMPS DO EXIST they say ..............

Pointed Pumps

Although I don't like pointed pumps because my feet are not pointy ..... :shrug:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Audrey Brooks :drool:

why do your feet need to be pointy??

wasted shoe space, makes your feet look bigger than they really are .....

My Dad used to wear pointed toe cowboy boots, and when we acted up out in public he'd poke us in the butt with the pointed toe to remind us to behave lol

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ugh, I hate high heels. <-- I almost typoed that to say "high hells" which would be appropriate.

I was so thrilled to turn 50 because it means I don't have to be cute and trendy anymore; I can be comfortable. :cartwheel <-- try that in stilettos.

Ugh, I hate high heels. <-- I almost typoed that to say "high hells" which would be appropriate.

I was so thrilled to turn 50 because it means I don't have to be cute and trendy anymore; I can be comfortable. :cartwheel <-- try that in stilettos.

... and embrace your shortness! :cartwheel

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I do love the general style of the second ones but pointed shoes are just fugly to me, not to mention uncomfortable, so I'd never wear them. Besides, I don't wear high heels anymore - they're not practical for my job, lifestyle, etc. 2-1/2" is about my limit.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

I have never been able to wear stilettos - they put my foot at too great of an angle, plus I have high arches. I can only stand in 3+" heels for an hour before they start to hurt, I do so much better with 2 to 2 1/2" heels. I don't like the look of flats on me because I am so short.