70 years ago today....

FollowTheMoney

...Auschwitz was liberated.
Jesus ####ing christ! Enough of playing the ####ing victim! When will it ever end? The jew isn't the only (whatever they claim to be, race/religion/chosen ones) people to have been targeted. There are many, many others in the many more millions that do not get the attention, or recognition of their respective atrocities, in the media. Millions and millions more, non-jews, that have been killed in genocide even after WWII.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Jesus ####ing christ! Enough of playing the ####ing victim! When will it ever end? The jew isn't the only (whatever they claim to be, race/religion/chosen ones) people to have been targeted. There are many, many others in the many more millions that do not get the attention, or recognition of their respective atrocities, in the media. Millions and millions more, non-jews, that have been killed in genocide even after WWII.
I don't know why, but you being butt hurt by this amuses me. Carry on.

FollowTheMoney

I don't know why, but you being butt hurt by this amuses me. Carry on.
As long as it's you hurting my butt, I'm good with that. Astro-glide it in buddy. Don't be gentle. Take me damn it, take me! You can have sloppy seconds, Gilligan.

Aushwitz was a slave labor camp which generated huge profits for the Nazis and their American financial backers. As evil as slave labor is, the Germans treated their slaves well, in order to keep them productive.

terbear1225

what the he!! is wrong with people! do you freak the he!! out when Pearl Harbor is commemorated because other sh!$ has happened since then?!?

FollowTheMoney

what the he!! is wrong with people! do you freak the he!! out when Pearl Harbor is commemorated because other sh!$ has happened since then?!?
Nope, sure don't. Well, maybe a little. Seeing as our involvement was orchestrated by those in our own government. Yet though, those fortunate few that did serve our country and survived that day, along with the families of the fallen from that day, do not day in a day out ram down our throats their victim-hood looking for sympathies or how special they were/are. And if you can't see the difference ....

Amused_despair

As long as it's you hurting my butt, I'm good with that. Astro-glide it in buddy. Don't be gentle. Take me damn it, take me! You can have sloppy seconds, Gilligan.

Aushwitz was a slave labor camp which generated huge profits for the Nazis and their American financial backers. As evil as slave labor is, the Germans treated their slaves well, in order to keep them productive.

Statements such as this is why General Eisenhower ordered his troops to photograph everything they found when they entered these camps, because he knew that ignorant and evil-minded people such as FollowTheMoney would deny in the future that these atrocities ever happened. Ike was right.

Chris0nllyn

The NAZI's killed millions of people in one of the largest examples of genocide in history.

Some people believe this is worthy of, at the very least, acknowledgement.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The NAZI's killed millions of people in one of the largest examples of genocide in history.

Some people believe this is worthy of, at the very least, acknowledgement.

In popular history.

Stalin killed 20 million of his own people but, he's not a monster because he didn't single anyone out. He was an open minded, tolerant, diversity centric, equal opportunity mass murdered. We like that anyone can be on the winning team regardless of race, creed, color or background.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Name 'em.

Consider who else got killed and why and compare that to being a Jew.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

You sure lost that argument in a hurry! Slow down..let your paranoia and neuroses simmer..let it out slowly..you'll get more enjoyment out of it and so will we. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I wonder if Followthe money ever saw the pictures of these slaves the Germans kept fattened up so they could work.
l]

There is certainly some truth to caring for your workers. However, that leaves out what to do with those who can't work.

GregV814

Interesting thoughts....how many black on black murders in this Country are committed that dont even draw a sigh anymore... just a thought.

FollowTheMoney

I wonder if Followthe money ever saw the pictures of these slaves the Germans kept fattened up so they could work.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Vic...a=X&ei=rPHIVJDzMpDAgwTXtITQCg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ
"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic." -Dresden James
If all declassified documents from the past explain how the governments and media repeatedly lied to us "for our own good", then why do so many still believe they are telling the truth today?

I can post links too ... https://www.google.com/search?q=Vic...et%2Fblog%2Ftag%2Ffederal-reserve%2F;1056;816

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic." -Dresden James
If all declassified documents from the past explain how the governments and media repeatedly lied to us "for our own good", then why do so many still believe they are telling the truth today? rl]

What is your point? That no Jews were killed by Hitler? That there was no final solution? Or that it happened but, some of it is exaggerated?

I absolutely agree that Jews are not the only victims of violence in world history. Many of the groups of people who were are long gone. Could there be some exaggeration in the numbers? Sure. Most people use propaganda for their point of view. However, whatever there is of the holocaust that is exaggerated is a matter of relatively small degree, not order of magnitude.