ISIS threatens Obama, Japanese and Jordanian hostages

Bay_Kat

Tropical
ISIS threatens Obama, Japanese and Jordanian hostages in new online messages

A new, grisly beheading video from ISIS includes a direct threat against President Obama and is one of at least three new warnings from the terror organization, including pledges to kill Jordanian and Japanese hostages if a hostage held by Jordan is not freed.

In a new online video discovered by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) on Tuesday, three Islamic State fighters stand behind a kneeling Kurdish fighter as one of the extremists launches into a diatribe against the U.S. and other Western nations.

“Know, oh Obama, that will reach America,” says one of the fighters, clad in black and wearing a balaclava, in a translation from Arabic provided by MEMRI. “Know also that we will cut off your head in the White House, and transform America into a Muslim Province.”

Wow, they really have a thing about cutting off heads.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
ISIS threatens Obama, Japanese and Jordanian hostages in new online messages

A new, grisly beheading video from ISIS includes a direct threat against President Obama and is one of at least three new warnings from the terror organization, including pledges to kill Jordanian and Japanese hostages if a hostage held by Jordan is not freed.

In a new online video discovered by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) on Tuesday, three Islamic State fighters stand behind a kneeling Kurdish fighter as one of the extremists launches into a diatribe against the U.S. and other Western nations.

“Know, oh Obama, that will reach America,” says one of the fighters, clad in black and wearing a balaclava, in a translation from Arabic provided by MEMRI. “Know also that we will cut off your head in the White House, and transform America into a Muslim Province.”

Wow, they really have a thing about cutting off heads.

Maybe all these circumcised Muslims of ISIS were not circumcised at all, but neutered, and are now taking it out on others different heads.....

Hijinx

Maybe all these circumcised Muslims of ISIS were not circumcised at all, but neutered, and are now taking it out on others different heads.....

Don't know why they would threaten Obama. He is the best friend they have.

Move along folks--Don't be frightened---It's all part of the show.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Radical Extremist Terrorist #1 "Man, we really need the American's to send more soldiers back over here to keep this thing going."

RET #2 "Yeah, business is kinda slowing down a bit. Let me call my guy in New York...."

Donny Douche "You need to get your message back out there and keep it there. TOM. Top of mind! We need to build you a comprehensive campaign, we need some sizzle! We need some color, some pizza! Go after someone, really threaten them, that will get their attention and keep it for about 30 seconds and then we'll get the next step of the campaign going..."

RET #2 "Thanks, man. Check is in the mail. You're the best!"

Translation; "America!!! We NEED you!!!! Please come back!!! You can kill us in droves. That's besides the point!! We need you to help make the sale!!!"

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Radical Extremist Terrorist #1 "Man, we really need the American's to send more soldiers back over here to keep this thing going."

RET #2 "Yeah, business is kinda slowing down a bit. Let me call my guy in New York...."

Donny Douche "You need to get your message back out there and keep it there. TOM. Top of mind! We need to build you a comprehensive campaign, we need some sizzle! We need some color, some pizza! Go after someone, really threaten them, that will get their attention and keep it for about 30 seconds and then we'll get the next step of the campaign going..."

RET #2 "Thanks, man. Check is in the mail. You're the best!"

Translation; "America!!! We NEED you!!!! Please come back!!! You can kill us in droves. That's besides the point!! We need you to help make the sale!!!"

So what happens when the come here? You don't think they will?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So what happens when the come here? You don't think they will?

What did we do when Japan tied to come here? What did we do when the Germans declared war on us?

Here. I'll help. We killed enough of them and destroyed enough of their stuff to make them stop. All of them. They all laid down their arms, those that could and quit.

We're saying "Oh, my! These people will nuke us!" to which the ONLY sane answer is to make them stop. Well, are we killing enough of them and breaking enough of their stuff to make them stop?

Here. I'll help. No, we are not.

What are we doing? We are doing things that guarantee the threat WILL remain and find other ways to hit us. Economically. Through attacking ourselves. Losing freedom and liberty at home under the laughable premise that that is what we;re over there fighting for.

:shrug: