Thread: my beloved cockatiel, Phoebe, passed away

my beloved cockatiel, Phoebe, passed away

I would love to find a cockatiel. I am so distraught, as Phoebe was 18 years old, and passed away in my arms two days ago. Please contact me. 240-298-6980

Joe

Very sorry to hear that Joe
    Walk through the fire Fly through the smoke

So sorry for your loss. I know your sadness in losing a long time pet. I plugged in Leonardtown MD and cockatiel. Maybe this site can help you find a new BFF (Best Feathered Friend).

https://www.petfinder.com/pet-search...istance=&name=
    Last edited by mamatutu; 01-29-2015 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joedancer View Post
    I would love to find a cockatiel. I am so distraught, as Phoebe was 18 years old, and passed away in my arms two days ago. Please contact me. 240-298-6980

Joe
    I will keep my ears open for you.
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

So sorry. Do you know what the cause was?

We get calls to take exotic birds now and then so we will keep you in mind if we come across one. I know a lady who does exotic bird rescue, so I will also ask her if she has any available for adoption.
    Making a Difference for Critters Big and Small
    We are now a 501 (c)(3) non-profit!
    Please help us by donating - we need supplies for the critters awaiting adoption.
    Select us as your Charitable beneficiary on Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) CLICK HERE

Sorry for your loss, Joe. Hope you find another feathered family member soon.

Joe
    I'm very sorry for your loss. 18 years is a very long time! I hope you are able to find another one. I'll keep my eyes open too!

Joe
    Sorry that your little baby passed away. She lived a very long time, and was obviously well cared for. I am waiting for a text from my friend who just got a baby cockatiel a couple of weeks ago from a local (Calvert County) breeder. I will get the person's number, and send you a PM.
    You have become responsible forever, for what you have tamed. "Antoine de Saint Exupery"

When I was a kid we had a yellow canary. One Sunday we came home from church and the thing was green. Everyone was freaking out, trying to figure out how we got a canary that could change colors and my mom thought Jesus must be behind it. It wasn’t until years later my Dad told us that he accidently fed it plant food instead of bird food and it had died while we were gone. He said he went around to pet stores with the dead one in his pocket trying to find one that matched and finally gave up and just bought a green one.
    Don’t take criticism from someone you wouldn’t take advice from.

Man, I'm still here !!!
    Misfit

Sorry Joe, i know it's tough...

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.